What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

TT @ NU game thread

Lots of **** talking in this thread when you haven't played your game yet. Better hope you win or I'll be all over this place. :smile2:

I hate our OOC schedule, but there's nothing we can do about Pedersen's ****ty scheduling right now. They are trying to schedule harder games for the future and that's they way I would want it. I hate cupcake teams........

No one lives in the past as well as my fusker buddies at work, and this kind of OOC scheduling has a long history at NU.

I think I heard the best fans in college football booing their own team. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Don't worry. They'll still give Tech a "Thank you for the ass whupping" round of applause at the end of the game. :rofl2:

Nothing warms the heart more than a Cornsucker loss a CSU loss and a Buff win. A true collage football trifecta :rock::drink2::dance:

I think I heard the best fans in college football booing their own team. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

They were booing the officials that were running off on the other side of the field. Nice assumption though...................are you there?

Lots of **** talking in this thread when you haven't played your game yet. Better hope you win or I'll be all over this place. :smile2:

:lol: Yeah, but we already know we suck.. Losing is no big deal under Talkins..

You guys on the other hand think you are back..

Easy big guy, you and I both know that if the CU game goes south for us tonight there won't be much difference in this thread or the one at Huskerboard...lol

Mike Patrick is doing play-by-play and Craig James is the color guy.

Thanks - I think Mike Patrick is by far the best play by play dude in football, college or pro. But I'll still take Norman Chad from the World Series of Poker - that guy is hilarious. :lol:

Thanks - I think Mike Patrick is by far the best play by play dude in football, college or pro. But I'll still take Norman Chad from the World Series of Poker - that guy is hilarious. :lol:

Patrick is a douche..

Norm Chad... :thumbsup:

Back