What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tuesday Grab Bag: Brackets!

RSSBot

News Junkie
This weekend was just too busy. *From travels to and from the Pac-12 Tournament to news breaking across the basketball landscape, I'v never had so much to throw in one grab bag. *It's so stuffy in here that I even had to leave a couple of important items on the cutting board.

For example, did you know CU is scheduled to play a non-conference basketball game with Iowa State in South Dakota this November? *They are! *In a tiny-ass gym, no less. *That's pretty cool and newsworthy. Arielle Roberson isn't returning for her senior year. *Also newsworthy, but far more sucky. *Or, what about the Spring Game? Didn't watch, didn't care, but I know a lot of people do. *There was so much breaking news this weekend that I don't even have time to halfheartedly struggle through three paragraphs on that!

The point is, there's a lot of stuff after the jump, each item worthy of its own, dedicated column. *Please, bear with me as I dive through everything from an insane weekend. I'm talking the Pac-12 finale, bracket snubs, the CBI, a pair of new basketball recruits, and the Frozen Banana Stand winning number 20. **whew*, let's get started.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
_agah_MBBOw

This weekend was just too busy. *From travels to and from the Pac-12 Tournament to news breaking across the basketball landscape, I'v never had so much to throw in one grab bag. *It's so stuffy in here that I even had to leave a couple of important items on the cutting board.

For example, did you know CU is scheduled to play a non-conference basketball game with Iowa State in South Dakota this November? *They are! *In a tiny-ass gym, no less. *That's pretty cool and newsworthy. Arielle Roberson isn't returning for her senior year. *Also newsworthy, but far more sucky. *Or, what about the Spring Game? Didn't watch, didn't care, but I know a lot of people do. *There was so much breaking news this weekend that I don't even have time to halfheartedly struggle through three paragraphs on that!

The point is, there's a lot of stuff after the jump, each item worthy of its own, dedicated column. *Please, bear with me as I dive through everything from an insane weekend. I'm talking the Pac-12 finale, bracket snubs, the CBI, a pair of new basketball recruits, and the Frozen Banana Stand winning number 20. **whew*, let's get started.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
_agah_MBBOw

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back