What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tuesday Grab Bag: So... Punting? *balances hands*

RSSBot

News Junkie
Sit tight, but the revolution's years away
I'm losing faith and I'm running low on things to say
So, I guess I have no choice but to regurgitate
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite

- Streetlight Monifesto, A Moment of Silence

Ugh, that turned ugly quickly. *All the hope and optimism developed over the offseason dissolved into outright panic somewhere in the middle of Friday night's third quarter at Sports Authority Field. *All that's left is a long, hard look in a mirror that shows nothing but reflections of every lost season spent since 2010.

Honestly, what else is there to say? *If CU couldn't put up a fight in the season opener, how do they have a hope in hell of improving against quality Pac-12 competition? *November seems a whole lot farther away then it did Friday morning. *sigh*

Of course, I can't hold any of that against @Phyltopia and @LovelyCorrin, who shared the gameday experience with me on Friday. *Thanks to the incomparable @JennBerg*(and a 'deal' struck with @SkyeSnowBuff), the three of us had the best seats in the house Friday night. *A perfect view to an imperfect performance. *While I can't say that I 'enjoyed' the game, Phil and Corrin at least made it palatable. Thanks all!

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking Friday night, CU's upcoming opponents, and some soccer and volleyball.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
G0FjAPE39UA

Sit tight, but the revolution's years away
I'm losing faith and I'm running low on things to say
So, I guess I have no choice but to regurgitate
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite

- Streetlight Monifesto, A Moment of Silence

Ugh, that turned ugly quickly. *All the hope and optimism developed over the offseason dissolved into outright panic somewhere in the middle of Friday night's third quarter at Sports Authority Field. *All that's left is a long, hard look in a mirror that shows nothing but reflections of every lost season spent since 2010.

Honestly, what else is there to say? *If CU couldn't put up a fight in the season opener, how do they have a hope in hell of improving against quality Pac-12 competition? *November seems a whole lot farther away then it did Friday morning. *sigh*

Of course, I can't hold any of that against @Phyltopia and @LovelyCorrin, who shared the gameday experience with me on Friday. *Thanks to the incomparable @JennBerg*(and a 'deal' struck with @SkyeSnowBuff), the three of us had the best seats in the house Friday night. *A perfect view to an imperfect performance. *While I can't say that I 'enjoyed' the game, Phil and Corrin at least made it palatable. Thanks all!

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking Friday night, CU's upcoming opponents, and some soccer and volleyball.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
G0FjAPE39UA

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back