1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tuesday Grab Bag: The Summer of Tad Boyle

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, May 28, 2013.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day weekend.* I was stuck in bed with the flu, which rendered any thoughts of grilled meat, beer, and friends moot.* There's nothing more frustrating than having a 5-day holiday weekend spoiled by a 103 degree fever.* Oh well, I'll just have to get after the 4th doubly hard to make up for it.

Today in the bag, I'm talking yet another scheduling coup, Dwyane Wade continuing to debase himself, and DU falling in the lacrosse Final Four.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day weekend.* I was stuck in bed with the flu, which rendered any thoughts of grilled meat, beer, and friends moot.* There's nothing more frustrating than having a 5-day holiday weekend spoiled by a 103 degree fever.* Oh well, I'll just have to get after the 4th doubly hard to make up for it.

Today in the bag, I'm talking yet another scheduling coup, Dwyane Wade continuing to debase himself, and DU falling in the lacrosse Final Four.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.

2. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

How the hell can you be bored with lacrosse? Good stuff otherwise!

3. RumblinBuff

RumblinBuff That one blogging guy Club Member

I don't know, dude. It made absolutely no sense to me.

As I said, I was fighting a 103 degree fever at the time, so maybe I was just loopy to the point of confusion. I'll give it another shot when the women's team fires up.

4. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Women's lacrosse is pretty bad so that may not be the best way to help form a positive opinion on lacrosse. I would just read up on some strategies and rotations and give it another shot.

5. cubuffs85

cubuffs85 Active Member

So tennis is clearly the best women's sport. Only one that can really hold a candle to their male counterpart (atleast of a major sport). What's next? Soccer?