What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tulsa smokes CSU, McElwhine on hot seat

Yeah, but did we poke the Ram fans in their chest enough after after the RMS? All their ****talking leading up to that game (and not in a "hey let's have a good game" sorta way) pissed me off to end. JM is the best coach they are going to find and the fact that he's broken down... I want to stomp on the neck of their football program.

I think kids at Bama are motivated by the checks they receive after the game depending on their play. I could see CSU going that way due to the desperation up there (they just don't have many kids worth paying yet).

That was a painful presser. Watching him 'cleaning' the table was pathetic. Almost feel sorry for him.

I think kids at Bama are motivated by the checks they receive after the game depending on their play. I could see CSU going that way due to the desperation up there (they just don't have many kids worth paying yet).

Considering CSU's budget they could pay them with dollartree giftcards.

Excruciating.

Fair or not, if I was a CSU booster I'd look at that and see a guy who doesn't have the leadership qualities to deal with adversity. I don't put all the blame on McElwain, though. I think he's a good football coach. May be that he's a Norv Turner (excellent OC who doesn't have it as a HC), but he's a good football coach. But the circle jerk that Jack Graham's been leading in Fort Collins has left the administrators, boosters, coaches, students and fans up there completely blindsided and ill-equipped to deal with a dose of reality.

Holy cow, that was like watching someone kick a crippled puppy...Looks like we dodged a bullet by not hiring him. Whoever said he was HaLk 2.0 was right on the money. Too bad McIlwain decided on the coaching graveyard. But OTOH, the goats talk so much ****, with so little to back it up with, part of me does kind of hope the death spiral is just beginning.

If they somehow lose to Cal Poly, the complete self destruction on lambnation will be oscar worthy.

Hawk wouldn't do that at a presser, though. He'd start by saying we were working on a couple things, that we were really close, and that if you never played football, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Then he'd throw some zen bull**** into the mix and insult everybody's intelligence.

You guys are way off on Hawk 2.0.

Hawk could clean that table much better.

shamwowed.gif

[video=youtube_share;ivDk35le2B4]http://youtu.be/ivDk35le2B4[/video]

Ouch :lol:

I don't hate CSU, but I'll be rooting for Cal Poly this weekend. I don't really care about the game, but I want to be entertained and the meltdown from Ram fan will be hilarious if they lose.

Back