What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Turner Gill for HC

If Gill ends up as your Coach I will never post here again and wish him and the CU Football program the best of luck:smile:

**** you, BCS. I clicked on this thread thinking it was recently posted and my head was about to explode.

I will thow out my opinion regarding Turner Gill and the prospect of him coaching at CU.

Turner will make a great top level football Coach. He will however look at the culture at CU and the Boulder area and do what's best for his family. I am concerned that he might find conflicts personnaly, and decide to take a job at another school. That's just my opinion anyway.

Good Luck with Texas A&M this week.

This may be the dooshiest post BS ever made.

This may be the dooshiest post BS ever made.

My original intent was to disagree, but I can't.

Subtext:

Turner is just too fine of a man to expose his family to a liberal cesspool like Boulder.

@Surveyor:

Hahahahahahaahah. And your former husker is a ****** coach too.

My original intent was to disagree, but I can't.

Subtext:

Turner is just too fine of a man to expose his family to a liberal cesspool like Boulder.

@Surveyor:

Hahahahahahaahah. And your former husker is a ****** coach too.

Ironically, I felt that the subtext was that Turner Gill would regret moving his family to a racist enclave like Boulder.

Ironically, I felt that the subtext was that Turner Gill would regret moving his family to a racist enclave like Boulder.

It never occurred to me that Boulder would be viewed that way.

Hey Surveyor! Just what the **** did you mean in your dooshy ****ing post, anyway?

Turner Gill for the Denver Broncos as OC-
He knows a thing or two about the option offense

It never occurred to me that Boulder would be viewed that way.

Hey Surveyor! Just what the **** did you mean in your dooshy ****ing post, anyway?

Posted 11-04-2009:
"I will throw out my opinion regarding Turner Gill and the prospect of him coaching at CU.

Turner will make a great top level football Coach. He will however look at the culture at CU and the Boulder area and do what's best for his family. I am concerned that he might find conflicts personally, and decide to take a job at another school. That's just my opinion anyway."

Simply put: Boulder is to liberal for Turner Gill. Not to offend anybody, but he wouldn't make a life in Boulder, Colorado or any place like it. It's just not a good fit for Turner.
That's all I meant when I posted it just over 2 years ago. Yes, I still think he is a top level coach and Kansas made a mistake when they let him go after 2 years with only 1 true recruiting season under his belt.

Turner will land on his feet and find success where ever he ends up.

Posted 11-04-2009:
"I will throw out my opinion regarding Turner Gill and the prospect of him coaching at CU.

Turner will make a great top level football Coach. He will however look at the culture at CU and the Boulder area and do what's best for his family. I am concerned that he might find conflicts personally, and decide to take a job at another school. That's just my opinion anyway."

Simply put: Boulder is to liberal for Turner Gill. Not to offend anybody, but he wouldn't make a life in Boulder, Colorado or any place like it. It's just not a good fit for Turner.
That's all I meant when I posted it just over 2 years ago. Yes, I still think he is a top level coach and Kansas made a mistake when they let him go after 2 years with only 1 true recruiting season under his belt.

Turner will land on his feet and find success where ever he ends up.

See. I told you guys.

Thanks BS.

Glad to be of service!

Oh, one more thing...............**** you just the same (have to keep the hate going), and I appreciate what you are doing "Over There"!

It's my pleasure to serve.

Now go **** yourself in your ear.

Back