What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

TV ? for Out-of-State Buffs

MObuff

Is there a way to watch the men's and women's bball games live when they are blacked out in your region. I live in St. Louis and have DirecTV. All the men's games are blacked out on the ROOT Sports (ch. 683) channel. I bought a BuffsTV subscription and discovered that they will not do a live feed if the game is broadcast on TV.

Is there another way to get the game on the internet or am I ****ed? :bang:

PAC-12 Network BABAY!!!
Oh wait.. That doesn't happen for another 9 months.

CU men's games are blacked out on Dish also. I do get to see the women's games. Only the men's if it is a national game. I did get to watch the DU men last night--not the same as the CU men.

Some streaming sites exist that stream the games that are on Root. Although probably illegal, it gives us loyal fans a way to cheer on the buffs. Message me an i'll give you the website i use.

Even though it was a loss, I have to say I have DirecTV, pay for the sports pack to get ROOT RM and I had the game tonight. Frustrating loss.....

Back