What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

TV for those out of the Pac-12 Mtn region

Find a bar with Dish. Tell them channel 5454. to be honest, I don't know if brighthouse has pac-12 or not.

Ah, I missed that. Nisei's closer to my place so that's even better. I could use a week away from one of those massive John Dalys from Fireplace anyway.

They make some spicy lemonades. I used to drink one a quarter, but it would only compound the losing. One a half and a win is definitely the winning combo. Scooter's cousin was there last weekend.

nabutuze.jpg

if at FIRST you don't succeed.

A rivals poster is claiming he's got 3 live PAC 12 channels showing on his UVerse channel line-up this morning. Not seeing any deal announcement anywhere though.

A rivals poster is claiming he's got 3 live PAC 12 channels showing on his UVerse channel line-up this morning. Not seeing any deal announcement anywhere though.

Yep - I've got the national feed, the bay area feed and the LA feed on my Uverse this morning.

It won't happen too many times in any year.... The only reason we are on just the mountain channel is because we got stuck with the double PAC game this week.... Normally they schedule the games spread out so we would be on the national feed.... It will happen once or twice per year for the bottom teams in the divisions....

Next week's game is also on Pac-12 Mountain but that should be the last one. I think all the conference games that P12N carries are on the national channel.

Just be aware - the watch parties are going to struggle this week for the same reason that those Buff fans outside of Colorado will. Just talked to my friend in San Fran & the bar there gets Pac-12 but not Pac-12 Mountain, so the bar is going to project the streamed version. You may want to double-check that the bar knows it's not the regular feed of the Pac-12 Network.

Same thing here in Sandy Eggo. People are being asked to bring in their laptops to the bar with log-in information for their cable providers with the pac-12 network. So this is what the Pac-12 Network has come to. At what point do we start to think this is becoming a failure?

Same thing here in Sandy Eggo. People are being asked to bring in their laptops to the bar with log-in information for their cable providers with the pac-12 network. So this is what the Pac-12 Network has come to. At what point do we start to think this is becoming a failure?

Since they still can't work out a deal with DirecTV it already is a failure.

I think you have to go thru comcast's xfinity site. I am assuming you downloaded the pac 12 app instead.

Yes you are correct, it work on my laptop luckily, but the Mtn feed is showing the Cal game and it is only in the 3rd quarter? Do I have to suffer through the rest of this miserable game?

Back