What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

TV Texas- Nebraska an Big 12

Wow, I switch over to Auburn/Arky for one minute and that happens. Crazy.

So, it's a bit more of a game with that punt return.

I thought I wanted nebraska to win this, but honestly...this is so satisfying. I hope Texas pulls it out. I think if they do, Texas will be 9-1 vs. nebraska in Big XII play. That's a lot of dominance right there.

Texas came ready to play, I didn't buy into all the hype. I thought way too many NU fans were writing this one up as a W. I didn't think we were a NC contender in the first place. All I want to do is win the Big XII this year and compete for the Big 10 next year. We can still do that in my opinion. My Chief is a huge NU fan, graduate, and he was already saying we were going to play for the NC.............I told him he was f-ing delusional and it wasn't going to happen. I had us 10-2 at the beginning of the season. One of my loss predictions just came true.

Texas came ready to play, I didn't buy into all the hype. I thought way too many NU fans were writing this one up as a W. I didn't think we were a NC contender in the first place. All I want to do is win the Big XII this year and compete for the Big 10 next year. We can still do that in my opinion. My Chief is a huge NU fan, graduate, and he was already saying we were going to play for the NC.............I told him he was f-ing delusional and it wasn't going to happen. I had us 10-2 at the beginning of the season. One of my loss predictions just came true.

Whatever.

Nubs fans had their hopes up, again, but alas the Longhorns aren't the mighty Western Kentucky Hilltoppers, the Idaho Vandals, a Washington team coming of one of the worst stretchs of their history, the intimidating South Dakota State Jackrabbits, or the Kansas State Mildcats.

Seems like clockwork, kNU fans get all excited about going 4-0 or better against their typical weak early season schedule. They get all worked up about the newest miracle QB or I-back who is going to return the glory to the big red. Then they run into an actual real, honest to goodness, quality team and the dream evaporates in a cloud of points given up and offensive failure. They then spend the rest of the year reminicing about the good old days under Dr. Tom, pumping up the next 18 year old wonder kid who is going to save them next year, and looking forward to the mid-level bowl bid that they "earned" mostly on the merit of getting at least 3 free wins OOC and usually 4 along with beating powerful KU, ISU, etc.

It's going to be interesting when they get to the Big X and have at least one less OOC game a year.

Nubs fans had their hopes up, again, but alas the Longhorns aren't the mighty Western Kentucky Hilltoppers, the Idaho Vandals, a Washington team coming of one of the worst stretchs of their history, the intimidating South Dakota State Jackrabbits, or the Kansas State Mildcats.

Seems like clockwork, kNU fans get all excited about going 4-0 or better against their typical weak early season schedule. They get all worked up about the newest miracle QB or I-back who is going to return the glory to the big red. Then they run into an actual real, honest to goodness, quality team and the dream evaporates in a cloud of points given up and offensive failure. They then spend the rest of the year reminicing about the good old days under Dr. Tom, pumping up the next 18 year old wonder kid who is going to save them next year, and looking forward to the mid-level bowl bid that they "earned" mostly on the merit of getting at least 3 free wins OOC and usually 4 along with beating powerful KU, ISU, etc.

It's going to be interesting when they get to the Big X and have at least one less OOC game a year.

Yea, and what's also going to be interesting is to see the Buffs get raped in the 12-Pac year in and year out! I just don't see the Buffs competing with the "Big Boys" in the 12-Pac in the near future.

Good Luck in the 12-Pac!

+1 with this post!

Nebraska is still building their program and is at least a year or two out. A 10-2 season is what I expect too.

Absolutely terrific to see the shucksters go down. Great day for football with both the nubs and ohio state going down.

Absolutely terrific to see the shucksters go down. Great day for football with both the nubs and ohio state going down.

I didn't think it could be a great day when you guys lose? Especially when it was Baylor? How did their QB look this year?

:thumbsup:

[/B]Yea, and what's also going to be interesting is to see the Buffs get raped in the 12-Pac year in and year out! I just don't see the Buffs competing with the "Big Boys" in the 12-Pac in the near future.

Good Luck in the 12-Pac!

That's the spirit!

For the CornH'ers, they have only considered one game this season - a homefield advantage against overhyped Texas that is easily the worst version since Year 2 of the Big 12. And the Holers still couldn't get it done. All those advantages, all that hype, all that talk. Look who it pumped up instead.

Back