What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Two Buffaloes?

I'm completely biased, but anyone can see that Colorado is on the rise and Nebraska is heading in the wrong direction.

I think everybody saw that, that's why there was a house cleaning in stincoln.

If I were a fusker fan, I'd be chiting myself over the idea of a head coach who's never been a head coach anywhere else and an offensive coordinator who's best known for picking his nose in the coaches box.

I think everybody saw that, that's why there was a house cleaning in stincoln.

If I were a fusker fan, I'd be chiting myself over the idea of a head coach who's never been a head coach anywhere else and an offensive coordinator who's best known for picking his nose in the coaches box.

As a regular troller of their boards going all the way back to Solich I can tell you there was a ground swell among the fans to hire Pellini. His Success at LSU hung like a dark cloud over Pederson while Cally dragged the program into the toilet. I assure you the fan base is more behind this hire than they were of Callahan and possibly even Solich.

I expect them to be kicking the **** out of teams on defense in about two or three years. Once recruiting catches up.

As a regular troller of their boards going all the way back to Solich I can tell you there was a ground swell among the fans to hire Pellini. His Success at LSU hung like a dark cloud over Pederson while Cally dragged the program into the toilet. I assure you the fan base is more behind this hire than they were of Callahan and possibly even Solich.

Well what choice do they have? They pretty much have to support this hire because St Tom the Gun Hider is back in charge. To question the hire would be the equivalent of questioning St Tom himself, and ain't nobody gonna do that.

He may turn out OK, but the fact remains that this is his first head coaching job at any level. He's never put together a staff. He's never had to deal with closing the deal on a recruit. He's always been an assistant. If it were me, I'd want somebody who had some experience with running the whole show. Maybe he'll do fine, I don't know. We'll see. There really isn't a big body of his work to draw from, though.

a couple glaring problems with that:

1. i do not need anything "back". the championship was won long ago, and there is nothing you can do about that.
2. i do not have any nuts to give.
that being said, i think colorado is well ahead of nu in the search for the next national championship. life is good.

I will contest that too. I would bet that having seen you rip them repeatedly from ignorant trespassers here, that you could spare a few if needed (maybe a couple that you have forgotten who the donors were?):smile2:

Last resort, even the ski-boot squashed ones would be partial qualifiers.:cool:

Back