1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two things on why we have looked a lot better the last two games

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Our running game and our defense. I still expect us to get our asses kicked by Mizzou, but maybe this can be a special season if we continue to just do these two basic things! Maybe Hawk has learned that!?!?

Nice win, what a fun game, even though Georgia is down and now 1-4, they are still a good team with a ton of talent!

2. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

I actually thought the defense was bad tonight. Missed tackles and our safties were awful. Special teams was poor again.

3. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

At times, but for the most part I thought it was pretty sound and intense.

4. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

#8 made UGA a much different team tonight. That guy is for real.

This was a quality win. Now we just need to string these wins together.

5. CenturyBuff

CenturyBuff Member

I thought the D was up and down. A few of the positives I saw from them was Jimmy Smith (mentioned in another thread), getting the turnover on the last drive, and holding Georgia to a field goal early in the 4th Q when they were 1st and goal on the CU 4 yd line. AJ Green is the real f***ing deal, so I'm not going to be too down on Brown tonight.

6. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

The offense is a huge positive right now. Defense is a bit up and down, but overall pretty positive. Special teams are awful... still.

7. COTransplant

COTransplant Club Member Club Member

Nice to finally see a game with some discipline. We only had 3 penalties for 21 total yards. That is a monumental difference compared to the 28 penalties we had in the first 3 games. Really does a lot to not take all the momentum out of a drive. Great win!