What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

U-Dub @ Notre Dame

And they hit the FG. Again. :lol:

At least they got to run some clock running 75 plays inside the 2 yard line there....

So what the hell happened here, I though UW scored a TD?

Said his knee was down before ball crossed the line. I didn't see enough to overturn the call but things happen when ND is on the field.

UW couldn't get it in with a bunch of tries from inside the 5.

Said his knee was down before ball crossed the line. I didn't see enough to overturn the call but things happen when ND is on the field.

UW couldn't get it in with a bunch of tries from inside the 5.

Again?? Damm, this one will be a tough one to swallow for UW if they don't win. :sad1:

Again the Golden Gomers take the lead with 1:20 to go. 30-27 if they count that 2 point conversion with blatant assisting the runner.... (which they did, of course...)

ND may be the worst 4-1 team in the country. First Purdue, now this. They suck but they are winning, even if it takes a phantom revue call on a UW TD to do it.

Again the Golden Gomers take the lead with 1:20 to go. 30-27 if they count that 2 point conversion with blatant assisting the runner.... (which they did, of course...)

Payback from the USC game a few years ago? :wink2:

I agree, though. They need to start calling that or take it out of the rule book.

Isn't there a rule against pushing the runner from behind, or did I imagine that???? :huh:

Thats only the rule when Reggie Bush pushes Leinart, if ND does it, then its totally fine.

If I hear anyone from that ****ing **** ****ty town or affiliated with that ****ing school ever bitcah about a ****ing push like that again, I may have to ****ing kill them **** NOTRE DUMB, **** FAT ASS **** CHARLIE WEISS **** THAT DOUSHE BAG CLAUSEN AND GOLDEN TATE LISTENS TO HANNAH MONTANAH, **** THEM

Back