What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

U of A @ Oregon

air-zona

The spread this week opened at 26.5. As an Arizona fan I don't know what to think of that spread. Was curious what you guys thought and if you were a betting man how would you bet.?

The spread this week opened at 26.5. As an Arizona fan I don't know what to think of that spread. Was curious what you guys thought and if you were a betting man how would you bet.?
No faith in your defense. I think you will beat the spread due to Oregon's defensive injuries and your impressive offensive improvement.

Eugene is one of the hardest places to play in CFB. One of the guys who replaces SVP on the ESPN radio show said he thinks it's the hardest place to play period. Arizona has played all home games and I don't see them keeping it within 28 on their first game on the road at Eugene.

I like that other team's fans come to our board to ask for our perspective on large spreads that favor the opposition.

I think you guys beat that. The Ducks win but give it a few and Rodriguez could make things mighty interesting

Arizona has never played well against Oregon (with the exception of 2009, when they blew the win). I hope they keep it close, but it isn't a game I would bet on. Too many unknowns for UofA.

Ya I have to agree with you guys. I hope we can make a good game out of it. I'm used to just waiting for November so at least the FBALL program is keeping things entertaining until then. At least for now...

Back