What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UCLA at Texas

my point i forgot to make above is that UT internet fan has been all over Greg Davis since he walked onto campus at UT. i suspect there's a lot of that going on today.

Wow. Stopped fUCLA on third down then had 12 on the field before the punt to give them a first down. I wonder how all those people are handling their anger without being able to post about defecating on the face of Greg Davis' wife.

Just turned this thing on, the officials are actually letting a team trounce the shorthorns at home?

Wow. Stopped fUCLA on third down then had 12 on the field before the punt to give them a first down. I wonder how all those people are handling their anger without being able to post about defecating on the face of Greg Davis' wife.

probably the same way BCS does when this site goes down for him...

Are you still watching? The Arky-Bama game is on and way more interesting than Texas getting blown out.

Sheesh, what about the 2 minute drill? Is Mack giving up?

UCLA ran at will. Smashmouth baby. They only had like 30 yards passing this whole game, but over 220 on the ground. Love it.

It can't be said enough: 32 points on TWENTY ****ING SIX YARDS OF PASSING! UT just got meatheaded for four quarters. Wow.

AFA had a hell of a time beating Wyoming today.

I think they were having trouble matching Wyoming's intensity. Wyoming was home for the first time after the tragedy and AFA was coming off two emotional games against big time opponents. I think that's why Calhoun was taking some risks on 4th down early, trying to get the team fired up and into the game.

I think they were having trouble matching Wyoming's intensity. Wyoming was home for the first time after the tragedy and AFA was coming off two emotional games against big time opponents. I think that's why Calhoun was taking some risks on 4th down early, trying to get the team fired up and into the game.

They played Boise St. At home last weekend, I was there. It was ugly.

Last edited:
Good day for the Pac. Will be a great day if the Beavers can knock off Boise St.

Back