1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UCLA at UW

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffwoman526, Nov 18, 2010.

1. buffwoman526

buffwoman526 Club Member Club Member

Turning out to be a pretty good game.

UW needs to win to keep bowl eligibility a hope.

I have no idea about UCLA and don't really care.

But, it is a Pac 12 game.

2. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

I only watched Washington once this year against Syracuse and Locker had a great game, but other than that it looks like he's had a pretty subpar senior season by his standards. I like and admire it when guys stay at a school for 4 years (or 5), but he has gone from a top-5 pick to a mid-to-late first-rounder.

Although a similar thing happened with some guy at Pitt and that worked out just fine. :thumbsup:

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

That was a big win for Washington.

CU needs to work on the PR machine. We've got the same record as UCLA and Washington, but I guarantee that the national perception is that they're better football programs right now. Beating KSU would help that, I guess.

4. SuperD

SuperD Club Member Club Member

The problem with CU compared to these other schools is A) we were further into the Hawkins rebuilding cycle, and we didn't seem to be making progress; and B) The way that we've lost this year. When the Buffs lose, they like to do it in epic, dramatic, hide your face in a paper bag style. We've had several straight up embarrassing blow out losses and most of them were nationally televised. When people see you lose that badly it colors their perception of how bad you are, regardless of your overall record.

5. Bienemy4life

Bienemy4life Member

Same 'ol Skippy. Berating his qbs on nat tv. Please win enough games to keep your job Skip, we want to play you. Will add some flavor to a rather benign team, UCLA.

6. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

I enjoyed watching UW stick it to Ricky. I am sure there were no sloppy kisses after the game, I imagine the Dawg faithful enjoy kickin ga SLick coached teamas much as anybody. Ellen sure got after Brehaut's replacement when he threw that pick. Some things never change.

7. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

You forgot Texas.

8. Buffnik

Everyone is beating Texas. I suppose that Bevo will probably get the win over Florida Atlantic this week since the game's being played in Austin. No guarantees, though.

9. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

I was just saying that I don't think many people know that Texas and Colorado have the same record right now. It's hilarious.

10. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

I love that we have the same record as Texass. Hope we do after this weekend as well...has to really chap Bevo's ***** after all of the offseason events...and the fact that they can't still pull out the bottom feeder comments that they like so much.

11. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

Locker is one of the most overrated players of the 00's. he's not any better today than when he was a FR.

12. Buffnik

I hadn't really been paying attention to how bad Texas is. Unless they beat Texas A&M, they finish last in the South this year. :lol:

13. Bienemy4life

Bienemy4life Member

& tu fans want to oust Mack. Bunch of disloyal punks, he built your program. We'll see how much better someone else does. Mack isn't much of a game day coach, he's a program builder, recruiter and good guy. Kinda like our Mac. Be careful what you wish for tu fans.

14. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

I would laugh if they forced out Mack. I hope they get David McWilliams part II when they do.

15. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

Texas fans are insane. they think because they are the aristocrats of strip mall culture, everyone outside Texas should defer to them. until Mack won in 05 they hadn't won a NC since they had an all-white team in 1970.

they are the same average douchebags who make 27 on the ACT as anywhere else....but somehow they think that makes them "very special".

16. Bienemy4life

Bienemy4life Member

1970 they won the Coaches Poll. & it was voted on before they went out and lost in the Cotton Bowl

17. DesertDawg526

DesertDawg526 Resident Dawg Club Member

18. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

:lol: wow, sounds like slicky has been listening to hawk and taken his "excuses 101" and "optimism is key" lessons to heart...