What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UCLA Pre-Game/Evaluation Thread - Now Timely!

Bruins fans in FULL MELTDOWN mode:
http://bruinzone.com/fb/index1.shtml

3 close losses in a row has to sting. They could almost just as easily be sitting here 6-2 and ranked. Wonder how much fight they've got left in them, especially with Rosen likely out. Hard to imagine a team with this talent not even making a bowl, but it has to involve beating CU or USC along with a shootout at win at Cal (and of course beat Oregon St) to not be one of those lame 5-7 bowl teams that shouldn't be permitted. That said, I wouldn't be surprised to see UCLA regroup this bye week and come out ready to play. Unfortunately for them, this is 2016 CU and we can handle a reeling Bruins side. We owe them more than just about anyone. They broke our hearts in 2014 and 2015, now it's our turn to deliver a final nail to their bowl hopes.

I don't think UCLA has any idea of what they are in for when they visit Boulder.
Maybe I'm confused on the format of that board, but the only post I saw that was specific to CU was on the high quality of kickers. What?

Maybe I'm confused on the format of that board, but the only post I saw that was specific to CU was on the high quality of kickers. What?
That board is brutal. I couldn't really understand what sort of conversation (if any) was going on.

I really expect more from some of these Pac Boards. You would think with the California Location that many of these fan bases would be on the leading edge of fan board and website designs.
So far Allbuffs is leagues ahead of anybody else.

I really expect more from some of these Pac Boards. You would think with the California Location that many of these fan bases would be on the leading edge of fan board and website designs.
So far Allbuffs is leagues ahead of anybody else.

Yeah. It's like they were early adopters of online tech and then never upgraded platforms. Bunch of MySpace users.

I was at Folsom exactly 2 years ago today watching the Buffs play UCLA (I know this because one of those "Facebook Memories" things popped up on my feed today). This was during the 2-win 2014 season. The Buffs squandered a chance to score inside the 5 at the end of the first half due to flustered Soph Sefo, then came back with 17 points to tie it in the 4th, and then barely lost in double overtime. Buffs are gonna crush the Bruins next Thursday. Book it.

Is Mora beginning his usual slide? It's happened everywhere he's coached.
That started the day after he was hired. You're just really starting to notice it, big time!
Keeping that NCAA-busted recruiter/OL coach can't be helping any. Their OL is two deep in 4* players and they can't find a running game? Sheeesh!

On 104.3 this morning Klatt said he is virtually guaranteeing a win against the Bruins. Also said he is pitching the CU-WSU game to the TV guys at FS1, trying to get home to Boulder.

ESPN has an article up right now that poses the question "Should UCLA just abandon the run game"

Things are bad in Westwood. That team is highly dysfunctional.
They've got some decent RBs, but that OL suuuucks. The only reason they don't give up more sacks is that Rosen didt like getting hit and was good at throwing the ball away.

I heard that Rosen's 'nerve issue' will take a month at best. So I don't think we will see him.

Word is that Mora not only has to deal with Rosen, but the Rosen's...as in his helicopter parents. They have pruned him to be the world beater NFL QB in their minds and they are deeply concerned about the UCLA Oline getting him killed this season.

Their widely regarded D looked vulnerable against Utah. They are big up front. Even bigger than us. I think they will tire quickly in Boulder at our pace.

They have played all their away games close though.

I went 0-5 on getting someone to join me to go to the UCLA game, including a veto from Mrs. Highlander on bringing our 12 yo daughter. I finally said **** it, I'm not missing this game, and bought a solo ticket for myself.

Go Buffs! Those Bruins have no idea what is waiting for them.
Bear_Trap_7423.jpg

I went 0-5 on getting someone to join me to go to the UCLA game, including a veto from Mrs. Highlander on bringing our 12 yo daughter. I finally said **** it, I'm not missing this game, and bought a solo ticket for myself.

Go Buffs! Those Bruins have no idea what is waiting for them.
Bear_Trap_7423.jpg
Is that the trap you pried your balls from? Congrats!

Is that the trap you pried your balls from? Congrats!
Ha! Mrs Highlander never objected to me going to the game - just vetoed bringing our daughter and having a super late school night. She will also never know how much I just paid for said single ticket.

On the plus side, she didn't haven't a problem with me getting season tickets next year, as long as I promised she never had to go to a game herself. Sports are just not her thing. At all.

Back