What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Umass Depth Chart - some changes

Pitt in control 30-14 at BC late. BC won 30-6 at UMass last week.

Pitt an easy 30-20 over BC. Not beating Umass will be worse than not beating Sac State and Montana state combined.

Nevada 7 Wazzu 0 early. We may not be the worst team in the PAC12...to bad they aren't on our schedule. kids watching brave on my big screen...relying on internet.

Pitt an easy 30-20 over BC. Not beating Umass will be worse than not beating Sac State and Montana state combined.

Nevada 7 Wazzu 0 early. We may not be the worst team in the PAC12...to bad they aren't on our schedule. kids watching brave on my big screen...relying on internet.

While losing is certainly not an option, UMass is FBS and a road game. Montana St and Sac State were worse as they're both FCS.

Wazzu is worse at stopping the run than CU. They just got gaped for 55 yards. I'll take our 4th quarter against any quarter they have played this year.

Wazzu is worse at stopping the run than CU. They just got gaped for 55 yards. I'll take our 4th quarter against any quarter they have played this year.
that QB is faster than anyone on our team. We are both terrible.

Wonder how long Leach has left up there. This could be an ugly year and I don't know how long his good ol' boy act is going to last up there if they are as bad as they look.

WSU is at -11 yards rushing. They were 6 yards rushing against Rutgers last week. They were -10 against CSU last year.

Wonder how long Leach has left up there. This could be an ugly year and I don't know how long his good ol' boy act is going to last up there if they are as bad as they look.

Cougs making a bowl game last season was a really big deal, their bowl drought went back to 2003. Leach bought himself a few year's time by making a bowl.

I just hope we can steal some players from his recruiting class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes but probably about 10fcs schools would beat UMASS this year.

Montana State and Sac State were home games too, making it even more pathetic. Sac State went 4-5 against other 1AA teams that year and the week before they played us they lost to New Mexico State by 30.

I liked Spruce on punt returns. A couple of his chances, he did a good job of not letting difficult balls hit the ground. And he made yards. He's a good punt returner, just not a dynamic one.

We have to be adequate before we can be good. We are adequate now, which is an improvement from where we have been.

We have to be adequate before we can be good. We are adequate now, which is an improvement from where we have been.

What about Goodson for punt returns? Has he been considered in practice?

Cougs making a bowl game last season was a really big deal, their bowl drought went back to 2003. Leach bought himself a few year's time by making a bowl.

I think he got an extension after that game. They have the pirate for a while...until somebody gets locked in the equipment shed.

What about Goodson for punt returns? Has he been considered in practice?

I don't recall seeing him getting any chances back there, I'm concerned about his hands though. Kick return could be a good spot for him.

Outside of STs we need to get him the ball as much as we can through sweeps and whatever else.

Returning punts isn't for everybody, it's tough. I'd like to see Fields get a look cause I think he's good in space. That said, Spruce is the safe option.

Lopez was in for a bunch of snaps yesterday.

So far, the redshirt has come off of White, Shaver, Fields and Lopez.

I think Donovan Lee might be next because we're getting nothing from the slot.

I don't understand why McCullough is getting more playing time than Bobo. T Coleman played well yesterday.

I must have fallen and hit my head really hard, because I have agreed more with BB2 in the last week than I ever did before that.

Back