What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UNC-NC State

UNC just isn't very good right now.

No they're not, which is funny given all those McDonalds All-Americans they have on their team.

Meanwhile, State has a very talented but fickle team. They have Final Four potential but I wouldn't be all that surprised if they lost in the first weekend.

Both teams are crazy talented, but UNC really doesn't play well together with all their All-Americans. Reminds me of UCLA except UNC hasn't beaten anyone good this year.

I wonder if it is more beneficial to have 1-2 of those players surrounded by hard working 3-4 star guys? Obviously, I would want a team full of 5 star talents on CU, but that must be a challenge handling those egos.

Bill Self doesn't usually get one and done talents, and Kansas has been the most consistent program the last ten years.

Both teams are crazy talented, but UNC really doesn't play well together with all their All-Americans. Reminds me of UCLA except UNC hasn't beaten anyone good this year.

I wonder if it is more beneficial to have 1-2 of those players surrounded by hard working 3-4 star guys? Obviously, I would want a team full of 5 star talents on CU, but that must be a challenge handling those egos.

Bill Self doesn't usually get one and done talents, and Kansas has been the most consistent program the last ten years.

For reals, Bill Self great...Roy W. bad...

KU trolly.

most consistent meaning what exactly? being overseeded and losing in the first weekend when not playing in KC or STL? i don't even remember all the KU first 2nd round losses...Vermont.....Bucknell.....one other i'm missing this amazing Self decade of which you speak.

i saw Roy's KU teams play many times in person. and those guys played like a team. Paul Pierce shared the ball with Roy.

i like Bill Self as a coach but Kansas isn't exactly winning with 3 star players. or Hoosiers...and Norman Dale.

Last edited:
Back