What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - 2016 Alamo Bowl

Negative

cowboyscolorrus.jpg

0ap2000000289075.jpg

Cowboys-blue_inside.Thanksgiving.jpg

Just white or grey pants.

They wear those bluish greenish silverish pants all the time.

636079183045380694-USP-NFL-Preseason-Dallas-Cowboys-at-Seattle-Seaha-001.jpg

Didn't the players already pick the uniforms?? Can someone post the graphic?

Black helmets in the background of the post practice interviews the past couple days
Saw one gold helmet on the ground in one of the Koy tweets, but yeah every other helmet was black.

Practice pictures had players wearing BBB and BGB.

I'm pretty sure the players love the BBB, so if they chose, that's what I would bet on - but people <25 are strange unpredictable creatures when it comes to "fashion" so who knows...

If RG chose, you know its GBG.

I want GBG, but I'm cool with whatever.

I kinda don't want BBB or GBB, actually. Save those for the big home games, not bowl games. JMO.

We have a gold jersey!? Pics please.

Did you mean GBB?
In one of Chev's tweets about Koy being at practice, there's a player in the background with a gold jersey and black helmet.

Some players wear Gold practice jerseys. We should all understand by now, there are no gold game jerseys.

Any thing else we all should understand by now?

Seems you have carved out some kind of dubuous authority that gives you a right to declare what we all should or should not know, believe, behave, and think.

I'm so very glad people like you are standing guard and feel compelled to attempt to control what goes on in other people's heads.

By the way, who, exactly, is included when you say "we"? Am I part of that group?

I could never tell people what they must know. It must be exhausting.

But keep up the good work.

Any thing else we all should understand by now?

Seems you have carved out some kind of dubuous authority that gives you a right to declare what we all should or should not know, believe, behave, and think.

I'm so very glad people like you are standing guard and feel compelled to attempt to control what goes on in other people's heads.

By the way, who, exactly, is included when you say "we"? Am I part of that group?

I could never tell people what they must know. It must be exhausting.

But keep up the good work.
Maybe if you'd frequent the Uniform Prediction Threads more often, you'd understand that Gold jerseys have been discussed/guessed/dismissed ad naseum, and you wouldn't be leaving a Skidmark of a post like this. [Cue @Clean Undies blabbing on and on about grown men caring about uniforms or how stupid the combinations are, but then orgasmically describing how aesthetically pleasing the Champions Center is]

Maybe if you'd frequent the Uniform Prediction Threads more often, you'd understand that Gold jerseys have been discussed/guessed/dismissed ad naseum, and you wouldn't be leaving a Skidmark of a post like this. [Cue @Clean Undies blabbing on and on about grown men caring about uniforms or how stupid the combinations are, but then orgasmically describing how aesthetically pleasing the Champions Center is]

I should take that as a "yes". I am part of your "we"?

Are you happy your response got you a like from your hero Darth Snow?

I know we are.

Edit: Your recollection is off. The champions center, while functional, has an ugly concrete wall that should be flagstone. The corner with the exit to the locker room looks rapey and unfortunately opens facing the visitors section, and the aesthetic design appears more like mismatched toys, with a inconsistent hodgepodge of levels, lines and materials on the field side. (The south and east sides and the IPF are, however orgasmic from a design perspective).

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't even read well enough to understand that I'm his hero. Idot.
That really bothered him :ROFLMAO:. So strange to see him going after someone personally. Also really out of character for him to be trolling in a thread. I mean, it would totally fit with someone being a hypocritical troll, but, well, that's totally NOT skidmark, right? Nah, couldn't be.

That really bothered him :ROFLMAO:. So strange to see him going after someone personally. Also really out of character for him to be trolling in a thread. I mean, it would totally fit with someone being a hypocritical troll, but, well, that's totally NOT skidmark, right? Nah, couldn't be.

Hook, line and stinker.

Back