What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - Game 4 - Oregon (Away)

@CitizenKane

Just wanted to let you know the all whites aren't that bad.

We could look like actual ducks. With orange feet and everything...

Cs9pSs4UIAELt10.jpg

Cs9pSs4VYAAJnAv.jpg

Edit:

Sorry not A duck, but THE duck

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/Cs9pnezUkAAjLLK.mp4

Last edited:
I don't even think they look bad, I just can't believe this concept went through without any push back. I can't imagine being part of the team putting this together and saying "I think we should make our jerseys look like an actual duck," the guy that came up with that had to have been high as a kite.

I'm not liking that 2/3 of the uniforms (helmet/jersey/pants - iignoring the hideous orange socks), are going to be the same color for both teams.

I think the Ducks uniforms look pretty cool actually. They're getting a ton of press at the moment.

More eyeballs on the Buffs when we shock the Ducks...

Back