What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - Game 7 - Arizona State (Home)

I agree, I think the SBB would be cool, but doesn't look like it is going to happen this year. With what we have left, if we don't match the silver helmet with the silver pants, we are going to end up with something nasty looking later on this season.
so, SBS is now for the utah game? or are we going traditional at home the rest of the way?

so, SBS is now for the utah game? or are we going traditional at home the rest of the way?
Probably going to depend on what they wear to Stanford next week. If they don't use any of the silver there, then we are definitely going to see it in some home uni combo.

The football team selected all 12 regular season uniforms before the season started. They put all 12 of those combinations together into the graphic that is in the 1st post of this thread.

So yes, technically they can wear whatever the hell they want, but they don't appear to be doing that this season.
Other than GBG, which they will be wearing multiple times.

Other than GBG, which they will be wearing multiple times.
The pieces for that combo show up in the graphic multiple times. They didn't do it by game. They did it by how many times they will wear each color helmet, jersey, and pant.

Explained another way, the board that tatanka is marking off has 36 spaces. There are 3 uniform elements per combination. There are 12 regular season games. So 12x3=36. That is how that graphic is intended to work.

The pieces for that combo show up in the graphic multiple times. They didn't do it by game. They did it by how many times they will wear each color helmet, jersey, and pant.

Explained another way, the board that tatanka is marking off has 36 spaces. There are 3 uniform elements per combination. There are 12 regular season games. So 12x3=36. That is how that graphic is intended to work.
My head hurts and we still need GGG.

The football team selected all 12 regular season uniforms before the season started. They put all 12 of those combinations together into the graphic that is in the 1st post of this thread.

So yes, technically they can wear whatever the hell they want, but they don't appear to be doing that this season.
Last year they did call an audible and decided to wear GBG again for the Stanford game after seeing the 30 for 30, so who knows.

Sorry, I know Tatanka (TM) worked real hard on the cool grid, but it's pointless.

He didn't make the grid. CU did. Back in August. He's just adding marks for each game as the season goes along.

Sorry, I know Tatanka (TM) worked real hard on the cool grid, but it's pointless.
LOL - he didn't make it - it was tweeted out by the CU Buffs equipment management staff saying these are all the colors we will be wearing this year - can you guess the combinations for each week?

Back