What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniforms

CU uniform choices next year

• Total voters
ummmm.... #8?

No. But whatever. I know I'm a good fan and people who actually know me know I bleed black and gold. I'm glad you guys care so much about my fandom though that you take so much time to constantly talk **** about it in almost every thread.

Pledge Allegiance to the Swag

And how did I blame the uniforms on recruiting again in the last post? Also how did I play the victim? By saying that there must be a lot of ****** fans? Give me a break.

You are so predictable. This is the "show me where I said" cycle.

It's often followed by the "I don't care what other people think" retort.

It's easy to spot when you are busted when you pepper your responses with "twat" and twat derivatives.

You are so predictable. This is the "show me where I said" cycle.

It's often followed by the "I don't care what other people think" retort.

It's easy to spot when you are busted when you pepper your responses with "twat" and twat derivatives.

And yet when I ask that none of you can give me a response but give me **** for liking other teams. Well played. You wanna actually respond to my post you ****?

And yet when I ask that none of you can give me a response but give me **** for liking other teams. Well played. You wanna actually respond to my post you ****?

Posts 11 and 13 is where you point out the impact of uniform on recruiting.

There's your answer superfan.

Next question?

Go **** yourself you piece of ****. I'm not blamin recruiting on the uniforms I'm saying they would help you twat. If likin other teams makes me a ****** fan then there are a **** ton of ****** fans in the world. So yeah go **** yourself.

You make it almost impossible to agree with anything you say because of posts like this, but I actually do think Oregon's uniforms help them in recruiting. Kids like gear, they like fashion, especially a ton of free s**t, so walking into a locker room and seeing 7 helmets in your locker might be pretty cool.

Anyway, I think despite some folk's feelings to the contrary, CU doesn't really have a great uniform tradition - it has changed plenty over the years. Even the big time traditional schools tinker with their uniforms. Michigan has numbers on their helmets this year, Notre Dame did the shamrock thing a couple games, Ohio State and Alabama have both done the Pro Combat thing, and even Penn State had numbers on those iconic helmets until the late 70s so it's not like their uniform history goes back to the leather helmet days.

Posts 11 and 13 is where you point out the impact of uniform on recruiting.

There's your answer superfan.

Next question?

I said it would help but you seem to think CU has some great uniform tradition when we don't.

I said it would help but you seem to think CU has some great uniform tradition when we don't.

Point out where I said CU had some great uniform tradition.

You seem to be against changing the uniforms from the 90's style or 2001 style and I remember quite a few posts over the summer saying that.

I remember posts of that nature. I do like the look of the uniforms of the Embree era more than those of the Hawkins error.

But I'm not a fashionista.

Had the Buffs destroyed UCLA last night, getting that road monkey off our backs, those black helmets would have been the best look evar!

Oops.

Those black helmets didn't achieve a victory over USC nor Ucla. Those black helmets represent socal dominance over the buffs. Hollow uniform gimmicks that aren't backed up with victory are pretty hard to get excited about.

You were expecting helmets to change everything overnight? I think you're missing the point right here.

Go full Oregon on the Pac 12.

When your on-field product is **** that´s at least one way to stay in the conversation and avoid being completely irrelevant.

Oh and Skidmark you may not be a fashionista or care but the type of kids we are recruiting do. They like to have swag, and Oregon uniforms have exactly that, swag.

I thought the all black helmets were the best part of the game last night, they looked absolutely amazing on tv.

You were expecting helmets to change everything overnight? I think you're missing the point right here.

No more than your grandfather did. Give me a break.

Oh and Skidmark you may not be a fashionista or care but the type of kids we are recruiting do. They like to have swag, and Oregon uniforms have exactly that, swag.

Only the shallow kids, like the kind that borrow rental cars, smoke lots of pot and get busted for speeding while driving without a license. You give the 18 year old demographic more credit for being shallow than they deserve IMO.

No more than your grandfather did. Give me a break.

Only the shallow kids, like the kind that borrow rental cars, smoke lots of pot and get busted for speeding while driving without a license. You give the 18 year old demographic more credit for being shallow than they deserve IMO.
So one player on Oregon's team is all 18 year olds? And shallow people are the only ones who care about how they look? Jesus tity **** you have no idea what you are talking about.

So one player on Oregon's team is all 18 year olds? And shallow people are the only ones who care about how they look? Jesus tity **** you have no idea what you are talking about.

All Oregon players represent all 18 year olds? Two can play the twisted logic game.

It will be a glorius day on Allbuffs when you develop the ability to communicate with precission, improve your critical thinking skills, and be able to politely engage in a discourse without resorting to hyperbole, profanity and stupidity.

All Oregon players represent all 18 year olds? Two can play the twisted logic game.

It will be a glorius day on Allbuffs when you develop the ability to communicate with precission, improve your critical thinking skills, and be able to politely engage in a discourse without resorting to hyperbole, profanity and stupidity.
I do that when I'm treated with respect, which you never have. No not all Oregon players represent that but during the week, take a look on campus and find the football players. The vast majority care very much about how they look.

I do that when I'm treated with respect, which you never have. No not all Oregon players represent that but during the week, take a look on campus and find the football players. The vast majority care very much about how they look.

Let's get something straight. I have no beef with you, TG. I am able to separate the person from the behavior.
I appreciate many of your posts. I disagree with some if your opinions. But most of all, I'm not partial to your combatitive style of discourse. Sometimes I call you out. When I do, it's so that you check yourself before you wreck yourself. You are a Buff on a Buff board. Whether you care or not, you represent the university of Colorado every time you post.

Back on topic. I don't know how any Oregon football player who likes to look good actually feels like a sharp dressed man when they put on this clown outfit.

ORegon2-1.jpg

How many 18 year olds like this yellow pants look?

it is obvious we need a swagger coach:

[video=youtube;M4T__lCzZgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4T__lCzZgk[/video]

You guys are close on this. I think people giving each other **** is an expectation on this board. Skiddy, you're an old hand at this. TG and I joined the board at almost exactly the same time, and I've gone through a huge learning curve over the last year, just like Tini. (different curves as only a 43 year old and an 18 year old can!) I made a lot of mistakes over the last year and TG continues to make them as well. On top of that, the poor kid is 19. I was easily a jackass of the same magnitude at the same age. So Tini, keep trying, Skiddy, keep dropping the knowledge on him. It's a natural progression, and in the end, with continued effort by all parties, Tini, could some day be me. Ha!

Last edited:
I will agree that that uniform you posted is horrible. But these are sick:
Nike-Oregon-National-Championship-Uniform.jpg

Oregon-Colorado-football-photos_002.jpg

68861_Oregon_Thomas_Football.jpg

When you normalize for CU's sub-par playing style, do you think Oregon's Ginsu Shoulder Pad line is sicker than this?
New-Colorado-Football-Uniforms-1.jpg

cu1.jpg

cu_usc_kaczmarek_110411_-2.jpg

Colorado%20UCLA%20Football.JPEG-08d94.jpg

I don't. FWIW, the Oregon tighty-Whity stormtrooper look is not offensive. But they don't have a monopoly on all white. The winning is what makes Oregon look good. Not the threads.

You guys are close on this. I think people giving each other **** is an expectation on this board. Skiddy, you're an old hand at this. TG and I joined the board at almost exactly the same time, and I've gone through a huge learning curve over the last year, just like Tini. (different curves as only a 43 year old and an 18 year old can!) I made a lot of mistakes over the last year and TG continues to make them as well. On top of that, the poor kid is 19. I was easily a jackass of the same magnitude at the same age. So Tini, keep trying, Skiddy, keep dropping the knowledge on him. It's a natural progression, and in the end, with continued effort by all parties, Tini, could some day be me. Ha!

Damn peacenik. You are nothing but a filthy truce instigator!

Go post one of these on your prius, barbarella.
Visualize-Whirled-Peas-Bumper-Sticker-(5781).jpg

Back