1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unleash Hell...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by RuffBuff, Sep 4, 2010.

1. RuffBuff

RuffBuff Club Member Club Member

I have your poster and bag. We had to leave at the beginning of the 4th quarter because we were almost hallucinating from the heat. Are you going to the UGA game? If so, we are going to try and go as well and can bring it then? Let me know.

I tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full.

I was going to send you my phone # so you can text or call if you're ever in the Denver area and we could meet, if we couldn't meet at a game.

2. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

hahaha ya thats fine, I was just giving you ****. I'll be at the Georgia game if you want to bring it then. I hope you didn't take my post in the tailgating forum seriously.

3. RuffBuff

I didn't even see it. I will have to go look now. :lol:

4. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Heat? Never move to Texass, my friend....

5. RuffBuff

My dad lives in San Antonio. I know how hot it is there. But when I'm there, I'm usually not out in the elements after drinking for a few hours. Not to mention my girlfriend is on a couple meds for her epilepsy that makes her feel the effects more than us. This game needs to be a night game....and on campus.