What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Updated Visitor List from Scout

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Scout Link

I'll update the Hot List and add some profiles later tonight. We've got some offers out there I wasn't aware of. :thumbsup:

Really hoping for some commits out of this weekend.

Supposedly the complete list is 10-12 and the sites just haven't figured them all out yet.

Maybe Kirk Poston is coming with his teammate, Venric Mark?

I'll be very disappointed if we end up not getting a visit from Richardson.

New prospect:

Rivals 3* DT Harold Legania from Louisiana is visiting this weekend. We were trying to get QB Munchie Legaux and someone else from his area to also come up.

RB Alfred Blue? WR James Wright? DT Brandon Jackson? OLB Kris Rice? CB Karl Butler? CB Urell Johnson? S Carvin Johnson? ATH Jonathan McKnight?

We're definitely working Louisiana hard this year, which is great to see.

Update: Scout had it and has posted. The 3rd Louisiana prospect visiting is Keenan Canty, a WR. I'll get a profile up on him too.

2 additional visitors have been reported:

CB Gregory Ducre from Los Angeles
WR Donnie Duncan from Los Angeles

Hagan is the lead recruiter on both of them.

I'm working on their profiles now and will have them up before I leave for the game.

Big name guy, not on that list... confirmed, is in attendance.

:smile2:

Did Paul Jones make it? Boards were in disagreement. AZ said he's no longer interested and someone else posted that he was in Boulder. :confused:

If not him, did Paul Richardson change his mind and come to Boulder today?

Colorado kids who attend games don't make it on the Scout or Rivals list if they aren't on an official visit. Pretty much, they can make arrangements to attend as many home games as they wish if they transport themselves. High school coaches, too.

You should see some of our commits and other interested recruits (whether or not we are heavily recruiting them and vice versa) at the Nebraska game.

Colorado kids who attend games don't make it on the Scout or Rivals list if they aren't on an official visit. Pretty much, they can make arrangements to attend as many home games as they wish if they transport themselves. High school coaches, too.

You should see some of our commits and other interested recruits (whether or not we are heavily recruiting them and vice versa) at the Nebraska game.

:woot:
We get to impress all of our future starters and key players if Hawk stays around.

I am refering to the walk-ons, the guys who bring their lunchbuckets and their hard hats and are ready to get their horns on.

:sad1:

Yeah. Martin was an unofficial.

That would be amazing if we could get his commitment. While you're rooting for CU this Saturday, don't forget to pull for #12 Pittsburgh when they host Notre Dame.

Back