What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC @ CU Pre-game thread.

I just read on the USC board, that Tre Madden won't play tomorrow. Knee injury. That means a steady diet of Ronald Jones II for you guys. Hope you're hungry.

USC just beat an Arizona team who was without their 4 best players, arguably, by only 7 points. Oh, and they were at home in warm So. Cal. Cold night, on the road, with a blackout (hopefully amped up) crowd. I'd say it will be a battle for a half, USC will get breathing room in the third and win by 11. 38-27 Bad Guys.

Also, does anyone have an extra rooftop pass, or know where I can buy one? I am looking to grab one for a visiting top 10 recruit coming out of the 2018 class (...or just a buddy who is in town visiting, either way...)

Just wondering...is the food that's offered inside the stadium decent? Or, should we get something as we walk from wherever we park.

Just wondering...is the food that's offered inside the stadium decent? Or, should we get something as we walk from wherever we park.
It's standard stadium food, IMO. 'Dogs, Brauts, chicken tenders, fries, nachos, burgers. Depending on where you park, there are some good sandwich shops on The Hill if you're looking for something quick. If you have the time prior to the game, I'd go to Pearl Street and grab something.

Folsom also allows you to bring food and unopened water bottles in with you

So, you really DON'T know what a game at USC is like. The campus is one of the safest in the US. You must be thinking of Fucla.
Been to many there as my best buddy went thru your dental school and we'd regularly go cheer on your opponent. Campus is fine, don't take any wrong turns and get lost though.

And there's more choices than standard stadium fare on the SW corner of the stadium where the beer garden is. Spend freely.

Kid got stabbed in the neck at the UMC fountain when I was at CU 8 or 9 years ago. With a knife, not a ****.
That probably happened in Boulder because the guy threw something that clearly belonged in the recycling bin into the compost bucket.

Completely different deal.

And there's more choices than standard stadium fare on the SW corner of the stadium where the beer garden is. Spend freely.

the 'beer garden' is now anywhere inside the field house. Not outdoors anymore. But yes, the SW corner has the best eats - for stadium fare. I say that without having been on the rooftop terrace, are there any special goodies up there?

the 'beer garden' is now anywhere inside the field house. Not outdoors anymore. But yes, the SW corner has the best eats - for stadium fare. I say that without having been on the rooftop terrace, are there any special goodies up there?

Thanks for the help. My son and I are really looking forward to seeing the "blackout" in person. It's always fun to see a fan base get that excited, and supportive. Should be fun.

Back