What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC gets their first committment for the Class of 2015 ....

So, did a bunch of 13 year old girls wearing usc gear show up at one of his home games?

Last edited:
Saw that this morning on the 4 letter. I'll bet he never suits up for USC.

Get this...the kid says Hawk never even showed his face at this kid's tee ball games. Ridiculous! Hawk must go!:dead-horse-fast2:

ESPiN said:
Too young?

Not according to his personal coach Steve Clarkson, who has mentored some of the game's best quarterbacks including current USC starter Matt Barkley.

"His skill set is off the chart," Clarkson said. "I've never seen anyone at his age do what he's been able to do."

And there is your connection. Just what college football needs. Sounds like the equivalent of the "coaches" that attach themselves to young bball players.

Mark this as the begning of the end of the Lane Kiffin era in LA.

I agree with what Wilbon said, they are basically pimpin these kids. My nephew plays AAU basketball and those guys are everywhere on that circuit. Where the **** are his parents is what im wondering? He has got plenty of time to make that kind of descision, age 13, is not that time. Kids get enough pressure to preform, now he gets the im the only 13 year old in the country committed, pressure. Nice job by his folks.

Last edited:
Wait until he starts playing HSFB with that target sitting on his back. Ouch.

saw this reported on Outside the Lines on Thursday......

The reporter from the LA paper said..... "Lane Kiffin saw something in this 13 year old boy that excited him."

Kinda what I thought about Lane :lol:

saw this reported on Outside the Lines on Thursday......

The reporter from the LA paper said..... "Lane Kiffin saw something in this 13 year old boy that excited him."

Kinda what I thought about Lane :lol:

God help us...his BF, GQ Belichek look at UT's bowl game may have been what he is all about.....

Three coaches down the road, in 2015, USC will have retracted their offer to a kid who peaked at 16.

There is something wrong with Lane Kiffen. He needs to grow up. SC is now going to be ridiculed by fans and the media. Kiffen is a spoiled idiot and he didn't do SC any favors by this move.

Back