What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC will know their fate tomorrow

What punishment will Big Brother impose on little sister?

• Major: Several scholarships, no bowl and TV this year, and all of there wins duing Bush's years

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Medium: A few scolarhips, no bowl for one year

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Light: A scholarship or two and that is that.

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
The NCAA will tell them a couple of days before it is released to the public. So, whats your guess? Since CU lost a couple of scholarships becuase walk ons were paying $6 instead of $8 for meals, I'm guessing usc, who's star player's parents lived in an $800k home paid for by an agent, will get, oh, a letter of reprimand maybe?

Last edited:
Knowing the NCAA??

No sanctions for USC

Colorado loses 5 scholarships for playing USC in 2002

Ha...yeah, I'm sure the NCAA will protect "the sanctity of the student athlete". What a joke.

I'm sure the investigation went something like this:

NCAA: Uh, we noticed some of your players were getting paid.

$C: Eff off.

NCAA: Thanks for your cooperation, what do you think would be a good punishment?

$C: Eff off again and go wash our players SUV's, that would be a fitting punishment for you suck ups coming out here and asking us questions.

NCAA: Thank you SC, we are so proud of our association with you. We have to go now, we heard Utah State made a phone call during dead period, we have to revoke seven scholarships to protect the integrity of the "student athlete".

Ha...yeah, I'm sure the NCAA will protect "the sanctity of the student athlete". What a joke.

I'm sure the investigation went something like this:

NCAA: Uh, we noticed some of your players were getting paid.

$C: Eff off.

NCAA: Thanks for your cooperation, what do you think would be a good punishment?

$C: Eff off again and go wash our players SUV's, that would be a fitting punishment for you suck ups coming out here and asking us questions.

NCAA: Thank you SC, we are so proud of our association with you. We have to go now, we heard Utah State made a phone call during dead period, we have to revoke seven scholarships to protect the integrity of the "student athlete".

:lol: Yep. That is about what I'd expect.

I actually think more happens to them than you may think...
couple of lost scholarships, maybe no bowl game ...

I actually think more happens to them than you may think...
couple of lost scholarships, maybe no bowl game ...

I can see why you'd think that, based on the NCAA's even handed, fair and balanced way of dealing with every other member institution.

Lemme guess - the statute of limitations expires today? :lol:

So tomorrow we'll get a song and dance about how they were going to really stick it to USC, but the statute of limitations on the investigation has expired...

I think they're going to get whacked but it definitely won't include a tv ban, not with the PAC 10 renegotiating their tv deal, it would be viewed as punitive to the whole conference.

Why would the NCAA jeopardize their football monopoly in the 2nd largest television market? USC will be put on probation for two years, and told not to let it happen again (within the 2 year span). At that point they will then show their strength by taking away Reggie Bush’s Heisman. A bold statement that will have no impact on anything material.

Why would the NCAA jeopardize their football monopoly in the 2nd largest television market? USC will be put on probation for two years, and told not to let it happen again (within the 2 year span). At that point they will then show their strength by taking away Reggie Bush’s Heisman. A bold statement that will have no impact on anything material.
That's ok, they've still got OJ's.

is there a less than punishment i mean will they get a medal for testing the NCAA's preparedness for investigations?

Last edited:
who gives a **** jesus christ... just ****ing vote you ****ing spell nazi!!

Well EXCUSE the **** out of me! Sheesh.

haha well come on, guys! i know this is just the internet, but isn't it a little ironic that here we are discussing the goings on of a COLLEGE football team and we are confusing the easy synonyms? I'll let slide things like lay/lie/have lain, me/myself, and even who/whom, but I have to draw the line somewhere.

Is a spell nazi like a German witch?

nazi%20ss%20witch%20bucherwald.jpg

Back in our POW Camp training simulation there was a young lady who spoke in a thick Eastern European accent. She humiliated me at every opportunity, sprayed me down with cold water on chilly nights and forced me to live in a tiny cramped box. She wore a foreign officer's uniform and slapped me silly at the slightest provocation. I'll admit that I provoked her more than my fair share. I think I loved her. I wonder where she is now.

Anyway, not sure what made me think of her.

Back