What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC's Josh Shaw Injured... "I would do it again"

This is the kind of thing that brings down a program. It makes for great theater, though. It's so fitting that this all took place in LA.
Now I'm thinking you may have been on to something there. :lol:

Wow, I had not checked this thread until now, all I can say is::rofl:.

I bought the hero thing hook, line and sinker, who doesn't want to believe a "save the drowning kid" story? I bet Sark had a drink or two wondering what to do about this one. What a mess.

I'm racking my brains trying to figure out a way that we can make this benefit CU somehow. so far, all I got is "we can laugh at USC for a while".

It's not much, but it's something.

I'm racking my brains trying to figure out a way that we can make this benefit CU somehow. so far, all I got is "we can laugh at USC for a while".

Dysfunctional USC is a USC we could be lucky enough to upset but also have them knock off some teams that are better than us to move us up the standings.

That's all I got.

Well, that and because **** USC.

Dysfunctional USC is a USC we could be lucky enough to upset but also have them knock off some teams that are better than us to move us up the standings.

That's all I got.

Well, that and because **** USC.
How much eligibility does the racist kid have left?

Maybe the C Unit can show up to a BBall game against them with their ankles taped and on crutches.

All this USC stuff is so funny to me. I worked on my MBA in their night school program in the early 2000's. They put forth more than a trivial brain washing "Trojan for life" effort as a part of it. My knee jerk reaction was to kick each speaker in the balls, but if you were not coming from a football school, it would have been much easier to receive the message.

update:
Sarkisian says suspended Shaw could come back to team.

Well, that didn't take long, did it?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...isian-josh-shaw-could-be-reinstated/14744557/

The suspension is being described as indefinite, Sarkisian said, because the situation is still playing out, and "I don't think it would be fair to put a time frame on it." ...

"It's disappointing, but we always to continue to support Josh," Sarkisian said. "He's a Trojan. He made a mistake, like kids made. But we need to be here for him and help him get better."

update:
Sarkisian says suspended Shaw could come back to team.

Well, that didn't take long, did it?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...isian-josh-shaw-could-be-reinstated/14744557/

As I said before the length of the suspension will coincide with the recovery time for the ankles. When he can play, he can play.

Kind of like Tom Osborne justice. "Hey, I suspended the kid for 3 weeks but they released him on bail in two so I figured he probably should play."

"I'm sure he learned his lesson, don't get caught."

Crazy how all 5 RBs in front of him are white, seeing as how he converted to RB from CB this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So if the first 5 were black and the 6th stringer was a white converted CB that would make Sark racist against whites.

I just don't buy it. I think the kid is looking for an excuse in his own mind for not being good enough to break the depth chart.

Racism is alive and well in a lot of our society but if Sark was a racist it would have come out long before this.

So if the first 5 were black and the 6th stringer was a white converted CB that would make Sark racist against whites.

I just don't buy it. I think the kid is looking for an excuse in his own mind for not being good enough to break the depth chart.

Racism is alive and well in a lot of our society but if Sark was a racist it would have come out long before this.

Exactly. (Sarcasm font disabled on the iPad)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back