1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USC's Sanchez goes down.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Bone Buff, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Bone Buff

Bone Buff Well-Known Member

2. chipwich

chipwich Administrator Club Member Junta Member

As long as there is no tendon damage they just pop it back into place. Ouch.

3. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I dislocated my petella once. It hurt like a bitch. But you do recover pretty fast.

It was in high school. The clock needed to be changed. It was up high, so I stood in chair and was reaching up when my foot slipped. I hit the floor with my knee locked. Excruciating pain ensued. I looked down an my leg looked really funny. There was a big lump off to the side of my knee. I thought I'd broken a bone and it was sticking out. As everyone watched, I slowly pulled my pant leg up. Finally, my knee was oncovered and my knee cap was on the side of my leg. The girls started sceaming. I put my hand under my knee cap and pushed it back toward the top and it snapped into place. I limped around for a day or two. That was it.

[​IMG]

4. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

You should learn to embellish more. Wudda been more fun if you had said you got that injury by chasing a bank robber thru the girls locker room, blah, blah, blah.... And as you lay there holding the felon down you notice the pain in your leg. But it wasn't too bad since you were distracted by all the screaming girls wrapped in towels, blah, blah, blah....

You get the picture.

5. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

This was the kid who called darrell scott during his recruitment and said he'd love it in Boulder. So he has my respect. Get well soon Mark.

6. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Well, I didn't want to brag.