What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UT/OU game thread

The thing that sucks is that Bradford went out. I didn't see much early - did he do anything?

Not really. He had a 65 yard pass, but that was all YAC not through the air.

Another guy just got injured. I haven't seen this many injuries in a game in a LONG time.

The thing that sucks is that Bradford went out. I didn't see much early - did he do anything?

OU moved the ball on two drives, but settled for FGs.

always great to see a dominant DL from Colorado play for Texas. Lamarr Houston from the Springs.

UT went to a faster O and it paid off. Colt is finally getting some time to throw the ball. OU's DL appears to be tired.

Watching this game makes me sad. So much speed on the field at just about every position.

Now it's game. Each team is fighting for inches on both sides of the ball now.

Gosh, who to root for?

Best friends: UT fans
Ex girlfriend: OU fan

One group will be devastated at the end of the afternoon. Decisions, decisions!

Not really. He had a 65 yard pass, but that was all YAC not through the air.

Another guy just got injured. I haven't seen this many injuries in a game in a LONG time.
shoot... he had only 8 plays not much chance to do anything

OU moved the ball on two drives, but settled for FGs.

always great to see a dominant DL from Colorado play for Texas. Lamarr Houston from the Springs.

I love love love Lamarr. He's a down to earth guy and a great interview and think if he workes out as an end this spring/summer he'll make some NFL team very happy.

Oops. Landry kind of ****ed up there. Man, I'm glad he didn't sign with the Buffs! :wink2:

It's safe to say Jordan Shipley will get the highest number of Heisman votes for a Texas player this year.

Stoops doesn't trust Jones. OU needs a break from their D.

and that's why he doesn't trust Jones just yet.

This game has taken forever and hasn't exactly been fun to watch. I love defensive football, but this has been as much bad offense as great defense.

This game has taken forever and hasn't exactly been fun to watch. I love defensive football, but this has been as much bad offense as great defense.

I will agree somewhat. Happen to think the defensive talent in this game is much better than the offensive talent though.

Yup, if UT makes it to the MNC then UF is gonna take it.

Once we discovered this year's Colt McCoy is just Butters in an orange jersey, I think we all penciled in the SEC as winner. Though personally I say Bama over UF.

Bama > Florida right now. I think UT and Bama are on a collision course (provided UT hangs on today).

Bama has the best defense in the nation, bar none. I'm just not convinced of their QB just yet. He's still a new guy that has yet to play a big game. Against UT (the other one) it'll be interesting since that'll be the best secondary he'll face all year. UF also returns all of their defense.

The SEC CCG is going to the be real MNC game. No doubt.

I really am sorry all, I am growing more convinced that whomever I root for loses... doesn't portend good things for tonight. :huh:

Back