What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ut - tt

B12 is kicking butt this year - this game will be an "instant classic" - OSU/TT will be good

Awesome game. I think Texas is going to be right there at the end though for a shot at the BCS Championship game.

I was hoping Texas would pull it out in that last second just because the students had already rushed the field twice. :lol:

Great game... You gotta think Tech will jump to 2 or 3 now... IMO beating Texas is more impressive than OSU so I think Tech has a strong case for #2 over Penn St.

I don't see any reason for them to be behind ANY team. They just beat the #1 team in the country. Who has alabama beat? Who as PSU beat???

Agree - UT and TT should 1 and 2 - but Penn State and Bama will get alot of love from the homers

It doesn't really matter where Tech is ranked. If they win out, they will be playing for the national title. They control their own destiny. Bama is the only other team that can say the same.

Don't know if anyone's already said this, but I think Michael Crabtree just logged the first legitimate "Heisman Moment" of the season.

I just hate these big 10 teams that play bs out of conference schedules and then easy in conference schedules.

:deadhorse:

Assuming they all win out but OU beats TT, how do they break that three-way? I don't want to look it up... :smile2:

Don't know if anyone's already said this, but I think Michael Crabtree just logged the first legitimate "Heisman Moment" of the season.

I'd have to agree. He's on the map now. He won the game when the game was on the line.

We don't have a single WR thats even in the same area code as he's in. :cry:

I'd argue that BAMA should have been #1 following UT's victory over OU. The Longhorns jumped too high, too soon.

Tech shouldn't get #1 love until they get past the Sooners. But seems like a #3 ranking is about right.

Crabtree-Harrell is the best WR-QB combo in the NCAA going. Those two are money.

So in a sense, OU controls their own destiny also. Sooners must be stoked about last night's upset.

I'm trying to figure this out and am too lazy to look up the rules.

If OU beats Tech, then Texas, OU, Tech all have one loss (I'm keeping OSU out of the equation at the moment although they could still end up beating Tech and OU).

So Texas loses to Tech
Tech loses to OU
OU loses to Texas.

Who represents the South?

I'm trying to figure this out and am too lazy to look up the rules.

If OU beats Tech, then Texas, OU, Tech all have one loss (I'm keeping OSU out of the equation at the moment although they could still end up beating Tech and OU).

So Texas loses to Tech
Tech loses to OU
OU loses to Texas.

Who represents the South?

I think Texas Tech loses to both Oklahoma and Oklahoma State
Oklahoma State loses to Colorado and Oklahoma
Oklahoma wins out
Texas wins out and wins the Big 12 title
Oklahoma goes to the BCS title game because of a better non conference schedule than Texas

And I'm still assuming that because John Parker Wilson is QB'ing the Tide, eventually this Bama will lose.

Back