What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UT vs Mizzou

SBG

Administrator
Club Member
Junta Member
21-0 in the first. Mizzou sucks. The North is absolutely abysmal

Texas plays exactly no one in their non-conference this year. Considering that only 1 other team in the conference deserves to be ranked (OSU), I would have a hard time putting them ahead of Cincy if they both finish undefeated. If Cincy runs the table, they will have beaten Oregon State, Rutgers, South Florida and Pittsburgh on the road plus West Virginia at home. That's a hell of a lot more than an undefeated Texas will have accomplished.

Damm, UT just blocked a punt and I think the Texas player snagged the ball before the misery punter even had a chance to kick it. Talk about not even close.

This is just the kind of year Gary Barnett would win a worthless Big12 north title and get killed in the Big 12 title game! And then get rolled in a cheezy bowl game. I am starting to miss old gary:doh:

This is just the kind of year Gary Barnett would win a worthless Big12 north title and get killed in the Big 12 title game! And then get rolled in a cheezy bowl game. I am starting to miss old gary:doh:

Yeah. Those days were the bomb. :bang:

GB went 2-2 in bowl games. He didn't coach the bowl game against Clemson. He rightfully deserved to get canned for getting destroyed 70-3 but I'd be happy to have him back. It'll never happen I know but he was and is a Buff through and through. I believe it in my heart that he would have produced winning seasons with the talent that hawk has squandered but we'll never know. Now I'm praying that Bohn does the right thing and cuts this guy loose post haste. You can argue about interim coaches and recruiting and whatever but lets face it... this recruiting cycle is going to be brutal anyway. Lets exorcise hawk and at least preserve some sanity and dignity. This man has all but destroyed CU football. He does not need to finish the year.

Its shocking, but I miss Barnett too.

that's how bad Talkins really is..

Damm, UT just blocked a punt and I think the Texas player snagged the ball before the misery punter even had a chance to kick it. Talk about not even close.

That's why really great coaches run fake punts out of the end zone... :lol:

Again reaffirmed my feelings on UT this year. Excellent and vastly underrated defense and special teams. Tonight was the first time Colt's performance looked consistent with last year. If he plays average and does nothing to cost them the game the other segments of the team should allow the Horns to cruise to a Big 12 title but have huge ?s come BCS time.

Again reaffirmed my feelings on UT this year. Excellent and vastly underrated defense and special teams. Tonight was the first time Colt's performance looked consistent with last year. If he plays average and does nothing to cost them the game the other segments of the team should allow the Horns to cruise to a Big 12 title but have huge ?s come BCS time.

I think they should think about letting Colt run more. I know they were forced to have him carry their running game last year because of lack of personnel, but I think that made him so much more dangerous when defenses had to be prepared for option runs or designed draws. He runs a bigger risk of getting hurt, but their offense would probably be a lot scarier if he did run more.

Oregon State, Rutgers, South Florida and Pittsburgh on the road plus West Virginia at home.
Gag. O-State's been the laughing stock of the PacNW most of its existence. The others are city colleges elevated to become Div-1 patsies for most of their years. WVA barely beat a castrated Neb team.

My favoritism toward Cincy is only because they will play 2nd and 3rd string QBs without any problem at all, and achieve positive, blow-out results. But they're still playing against teams fielding dregs and leftovers from other program's walk-on rejects.

Gag. O-State's been the laughing stock of the PacNW most of its existence. The others are city colleges elevated to become Div-1 patsies for most of their years. WVA barely beat a castrated Neb team.

My favoritism toward Cincy is only because they will play 2nd and 3rd string QBs without any problem at all, and achieve positive, blow-out results. But they're still playing against teams fielding dregs and leftovers from other program's walk-on rejects.

:confused:

You have West Virginia confused with Virginia Tech.

Oregon State is 4-3, lost by 1 score to USC last night on the road, and is coming off a 9-4 season where they tied for the Pac-10 championship.

Pittsburgh has won like 4 national championships and at least 1 Heisman Trophy (and is 7-1 this year).

Rutgers is 5-2 and is going to its 5th straight bowl game this year.

USF is 5-2, smoked Florida State on the road, and is also heading to its 5th straight bowl game this year.

WVU is 6-1, ranked #20, would be undefeated if not for turnovers at Auburn, and has won at least 8 games every year since 2002.

I didn't even mention Fresno State (beaten already) or UConn (play in 2 weeks), which are both 4-3 and do nothing to hurt their strength of schedule. Hell, even Syracuse at 3-4 (play this week) is back to being decent and could find their way to a bowl game this year if they can pull a couple upsets and take care of Louisville.

Back