What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah at Colorado

I still hope Utah comes into town with a Pac-12 CCG berth on the line this year so we can knock them out of the CCG again! :devil:

I hope that every team we face is screwed up somehow the week we play them, our home games are a sea of black & gold, and our road games see a good Buffs fan contingent with in stadiums that have unusually low energy... all the way to a solid bowl season. I'd rather see Utah at 1-10 with nothing to play for and long ago having quit on the season when they come to Boulder.

Don't care what Utah's record is coming in. All I hope is that we have at least five wins and beating the Utes will determine which bowl we go to. At this point any bowl for us would be important and beating Utah to put us in one would be great.

I want Utah to show up for this game so we can really show you who is BOSS!

I agree completely. I don't think we have a rivalry yet in-spite of the fact that the PAC has created the expectation of one. IMO rivalries really get started by taking something away from the other team (which you guys did to us last year).

We were also surprised that our team played as poorly as they did against you guys, especially considering what we had at stake. Kyle is a great coach and I'm sure that he thought they were fired up and ready to play... but they underestimated the Buffs and their desire to get that road loss monkey off their backs. We missed three field goals in that game and many fans want to use that as an excuse... but the truth is, that's weak. We flat out lost to a more determined team and that shouldn't happen to our team.

Our last basketball coach decimated our team, atomic bomb style. We need a complete rebuild along the lines of what Embree is trying to do with football out there.

Our last basketball coach decimated our team, atomic bomb style. We need a complete rebuild along the lines of what Embree is trying to do with football out there.
Atomic bombs are quick. We can only wish Hawkins and Bowlen went about their business in a quick atmoic bomb manner.

I agree completely. I don't think we have a rivalry yet in-spite of the fact that the PAC has created the expectation of one. IMO rivalries really get started by taking something away from the other team (which you guys did to us last year).

We were also surprised that our team played as poorly as they did against you guys, especially considering what we had at stake. Kyle is a great coach and I'm sure that he thought they were fired up and ready to play... but they underestimated the Buffs and their desire to get that road loss monkey off their backs. We missed three field goals in that game and many fans want to use that as an excuse... but the truth is, that's weak. We flat out lost to a more determined team and that shouldn't happen to our team.

Utah should go right on ahead and continue to overlook the Buffs again in 2012.

I mean there are not many (if any) UTE fans who would trade Kyle Willingham for Jon Embree. Just look at the rosters. Utah returns more skills players and has fewer unknowns. It is beneath the mighty Utes of Utah to lose a football game to Colorado. The 2011 game was a fluke.

Pay no mind to Colorado. You know most Utes already have this game marked as a win.

We don't even know who our starting QB will be. We Colorado fans have more on our minds than Utah and it will be that way until Thanksgiving week.

Go ahead and key in on your first 11 games. Your schedule lines up really well. The Ute's first three games are played in the state of Utah. You get USC at home and don't have Stanford or Oregon in the conference rotation.

You have much to be thankful for through Turkey day.

Thank you for your interest in Colorado.

Utah should go right on ahead and continue to overlook the Buffs again in 2012.

I mean there are not many (if any) UTE fans who would trade Kyle Willingham for Jon Embree. Just look at the rosters. Utah returns more skills players and has fewer unknowns. It is beneath the mighty Utes of Utah to lose a football game to Colorado. The 2011 game was a fluke.

Pay no mind to Colorado. You know most Utes already have this game marked as a win.

We don't even know who our starting QB will be. We Colorado fans have more on our minds than Utah and it will be that way until Thanksgiving week.

Go ahead and key in on your first 11 games. Your schedule lines up really well. The Ute's first three games are played in the state of Utah. You get USC at home and don't have Stanford or Oregon in the conference rotation.

You have much to be thankful for through Turkey day.

Thank you for your interest in Colorado.

these are not the droids you are looking for....

Back