What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah football > Colorado football

No kidding, not being able to play san diego state and the Unlv's of the world each week will wake them up to some reality.

*sigh* I haven't read all of this thread. I only needed to read the first couple of pages to realize utesrus and utahman are bWhyU fans trying to make us real Ute fans look stupid. They're probably actually the same person.

To an outsider it may be difficult to distinguish the two fan bases apart, but I assure you, Ute fans are generally humble and represent the school with class... while whY fans are arrogant pricks that believe the college football world revolves around provostan.

To address the topic of this thread a little more direct, while Utah football has some great momentum and we feel like we have a lot to be proud of, we also have a ton of respect for Colorado's athletic programs (as well as the rest of the PAC10 conference, well... besides the cheaters in LA, but that's another topic). We do expect to compete but we're not so arrogant to think that we're going to start winning national championships, or even pac12 championships, right out of the gate.

Please don't feed the Y troll.

Brad, no need to be mad. We should throw back some beers at the end of a Utah win one of these days.

*sigh* I haven't read all of this thread. I only needed to read the first couple of pages to realize utesrus and utahman are bWhyU fans trying to make us real Ute fans look stupid. They're probably actually the same person.

To an outsider it may be difficult to distinguish the two fan bases apart, but I assure you, Ute fans are generally humble and represent the school with class... while whY fans are arrogant pricks that believe the college football world revolves around provostan.

To address the topic of this thread a little more direct, while Utah football has some great momentum and we feel like we have a lot to be proud of, we also have a ton of respect for Colorado's athletic programs (as well as the rest of the PAC10 conference, well... besides the cheaters in LA, but that's another topic). We do expect to compete but we're not so arrogant to think that we're going to start winning national championships, or even pac12 championships, right out of the gate.

Please don't feed the Y troll.

I think there are dooshes at all schools. We even have some of our own here on Allbuffs. I don't see why Utah fan's keep saying that these people are obvious BYU trolls. The fans like yourself are the true representative of 90% of the fans. it is nice that you are here to balance the dooshes out. Welcome to allbuffs.

Brad, no need to be mad. We should throw back some beers at the end of a Utah win one of these days.

I'm not mad... people who know me see the irony, I'm incredibly laid back. It's like calling a fat guy slim.

That being said, I'm always down to throw back some beers anytime with good folks, especially true Ute fans. I'm not convinced you're a Ute fan though. It's Ok, I'll still drink a beer with you... I won't even tell your bishop, or the honor code people at the whY.

I think there are dooshes at all schools. We even have some of our own here on Allbuffs. I don't see why Utah fan's keep saying that these people are obvious BYU trolls. The fans like yourself are the true representative of 90% of the fans. it is nice that you are here to balance the dooshes out. Welcome to allbuffs.

This is true, I know we have some idiots in our fanbase... but I assure you, my theory that these guys are really whY fans is coming from years of dealing with these idiots. Their fans are overwhelmingly douchey, and idiotic enough to actually come on another team's board to try to make us look as moronic as they truly are.

I could be wrong and these guys really are in the minority of Ute fans. I normally don't post at rival message boards, but I did feel like I needed to bring some balance here. Now that I'm registered maybe I'll post over here more often... most of the buff fans I've met are pretty good people, and I'm assuming that holds true around here.

This is true, I know we have some idiots in our fanbase... but I assure you, my theory that these guys are really whY fans is coming from years of dealing with these idiots. Their fans are overwhelmingly douchey, and idiotic enough to actually come on another team's board to try to make us look as moronic as they truly are.

I could be wrong and these guys really are in the minority of Ute fans. I normally don't post at rival message boards, but I did feel like I needed to bring some balance here. Now that I'm registered maybe I'll post over here more often... most of the buff fans I've met are pretty good people, and I'm assuming that holds true around here.

I do share a common enemy with you guys. My second team is AFA. I can't believe some of the stuff spewing out of the mouth of a so called religious schools fans at the AFA games.

I'm really happy that Utah made it into the 12-Pac instead of any of our Big 12 brethren. I hope the inclusion of CU and Utah make the 12-Pac one of the best conferences year in and out.

You guys are nowhere near nebraska on my dislike scale and while uterus and Douchebag Mcgee up above are trying, it just seems contrived. Rivalries are built out of upsets, ugly losses, blood and tears. Not faked like what our instate little brothers and these utah fans are trying to do.

Allbuffs is an awesome fan site. i suggest you wonder around outside of the football forum. The football forum is what got me to allbuffs but the pub is what keeps me here.

I'm not mad... people who know me see the irony, I'm incredibly laid back. It's like calling a fat guy slim.

That being said, I'm always down to throw back some beers anytime with good folks, especially true Ute fans. I'm not convinced you're a Ute fan though. It's Ok, I'll still drink a beer with you... I won't even tell your bishop, or the honor code people at the whY.

You named yourself Madbradute. All I did was assume that your name, along with your tone in this thread was "mad". It's not rocket science.

I won't tell your bishop either though.

Holy Navoo and Nehi! The Deseret Brothers and Beehive BYO circus took over Allbuffs.

Marvel at the two headed snake. Guess your weight! Ring the bell with a sledgehammer.

These new folks from the smoggy side of the Wasatch are carney crazy.

Holy Navoo and Nehi! The Deseret Brothers and Beehive BYO circus took over Allbuffs.

Marvel at the two headed snake. Guess your weight! Ring the bell with a sledgehammer.

These new folks from the smoggy side of the Wasatch are carney crazy.

Try english my friend.

i find this all to be puzzling. let me recap the troof:

CU and p10 have loved each other for like 20 years and we finally get together. the p10 makes a run at the texass cartel and fails. it then tries to pick off one other b12 school other than CU and fails. so, it goes to plan c: utah. now then, most CU fans are very pleased it is utah and not the texass cartel-- mostly because we saw how they wrecked the big 8 when we let them in. utah is much better at football RIGHT NOW than CU. historically, of course, it isn't even close. but, what matters most is now. i am glad that utah isn't a pushover and that they are at their historical peak in fb. if they hadn't been at this point, the p10 would have done something else, and the something else could have been worse for CU. so, it worked out well.

as for the mormon smack, leave it at the door. byu didn't get the invite. utah did. i suspect the religious aspects are a factor in that happening. so, the religious war is over. byu lost. i don't want to hear about magic underwear or any of the other nonsense.

let's just enjoy some good old-fashioned non-denominational hate.

thanks.

What makes you think I care about BYU?

It was the scent of your decafinated musk. Without coffee and booze and premarital sex, you Cougars are capable of going to great lengths for a non-chemical thrill.

It was the scent of your decafinated musk. Without coffee and booze and premarital sex, you Cougars are capable of going to great lengths for a non-chemical thrill.

decafinated musk? I knew you guys liked barn animals, but I didn't know you actually could pick up on their scents.

decafinated musk? I knew you guys liked barn animals, but I didn't know you actually could pick up on their scents.

I can smell a steaming mound of poo from miles away.

Wait. Did you just call yourself a barn animal?

You guys like Poo as well. You play as good as poo, you might as well like it!

There's a difference between recognition and appreciation.

I just blew you mind.

When you are done getting your jolly's off over here, find a mirror, look yourself squarely in the eyes, and congratulate yourself. You are good enough, smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like you.

Is this the kind of education I could expect to get if I went to CU?

Pearls before swine, my Cougar blue friend.

Doubt you'd get passed admission at dear ol' CU, nor afford the tuition.

Better to focus on that GED, first.

Actually, one of the reasons we were picked for the Pac12 is that we are a research institution. We bring A LOT to the table for the Pac12.

Yeah, like cold fusion. And...umm...Chuck E Cheese.

At the end of the day, your username is Skidmark. Which is very appropriate considering the team you root for. Your program is nothing more than a skidmark on the underwear of college football.

At the end of the day, your username is Skidmark. Which is very appropriate considering the team you root for. Your program is nothing more than a skidmark on the underwear of college football.

Two funny things about underwear:

1. You BYU cougars are assigned your underwear.

2. College football players wear no underwear.

3. What's wrong with skidmarks?

Two funny things about underwear:

1. You BYU cougars are assigned your underwear.

2. College football players wear no underwear.

3. What's wrong with skidmarks?

Utah cheerleaders don't wear underwear.

Obviously you enjoy skidmarks though. What else would YOU sniff after a long day at work?

Utah cheerleaders don't wear underwear.

Obviously you enjoy skidmarks though. What else would YOU sniff after a long day at work?

Skidmark is drinking one of these right now, and is happy to be drinking a beer crafted in Boulder. It goes well with the Saag Paneer and Chicken Korma.
harma-pa.jpg

What are you drinking whilst feebly trying to match wits with this ****stain?

Back