What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah Game

big z

Have a group of Utah fans thinking about coming out for the game in a few weeks, is stubhub the best route for tickets?

Typically. If any member of this board was caught selling tickets to someone who was going to show up to our stadium wearing red, we'd get the ban stick out.

Also, F*** you, buddy!

You guys spent too long in the Big 12. All the hate. No civility... at all. Class act you got here. :smile2:

We Utes generally reserve this type of hatred for the zoobs (cause that hatred is personal). You guys hate everybody.

You guys spent too long in the Big 12. All the hate. No civility... at all. Class act you got here. :smile2:

We Utes generally reserve this type of hatred for the zoobs (cause that hatred is personal). You guys hate everybody.
Utah fans sure do act like some Charmin soft pussies

That's fair.

**** you

I appreciate you guys making the trip to Boulder. Be sure to spend a ****load of money.

Maybe so, however may I refer you to the scoreboard.

You seem like a decent cat, and your guys are definitely riding high for now, but you do a disservice to your argument by coming with weak scoreboard smack like this. In the past three years, when we've been at an all-time low, you haven't exactly lit up the scoreboard. Those seven-point squeakers are hardly something to beat your chest about.

I appreciate you guys making the trip to Boulder. Be sure to spend a ****load of money.

Unfortunately, like Nub fans, Utes bring their moral beliefs and a $20 bill to Boulder and don't break either.

You seem like a decent cat, and your guys are definitely riding high for now, but you do a disservice to your argument by coming with weak scoreboard smack like this. In the past three years, when we've been at an all-time low, you haven't exactly lit up the scoreboard. Those seven-point squeakers are hardly something to beat your chest about.

Perspective.

I read this forum every week. I haven't weighed in all year until I began drunk posting (with a little Stanford beating pride going) last night.

I grew up in Denver and my father had season tickets to CU for ten years when CU was coached by McCartney. I'll always be a fan of CU (as well as Utah).

julianne_hough300.jpg
My favorite Utah hottie.

I would guess that Tickets will be easy to buy in front of the stadium before game time. Have fun in Colorado.

That's not true. They absolutely love furd.

Post some pix of Utah hotties by the way.

I think I posted some of these a year or two ago, but I still had them without looking for new ones.

Showing our ass

82da427a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

15b850d8.png
[/URL][/IMG]

9ba8a493.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That's not true. They absolutely love furd.

Post some pix of Utah hotties by the way.

Bite me, Bear. **** those Palo Alto douchebags.

What has Stanford ever done for the great state of Colorado?

I mean other than John Elway, whom, according to Janet Elway, is just another example of a Stanford grad who puts the selfish pursuit of money and fame ahead of meaningful personal relationships.

Any team that beats Stanford is OK in my book.

Back