What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah loses to UCLA by 7 after turning the ball over 6 times

Your reading comprehension is poor. Re-read my response to your earlier post. It isn't the texting at the light that is the problem.

you responded that it is impossible to do that at a red light? Is that what you are going with?

Games on Thursday night tend to favor the home team significantly.

Yup, while I enjoy Thursday night games I do not want to see the Buffs play in one on the road. At home it's awesome. The short week combined with traveling (do they go to school on Wednesday?). For teams in the MNC race it's terrifying. A buddy I know who is a Clemson fan was extremely worried about the @NC State game last week.

Because, it is pretty much impossible to do all of that at the red light. He is checking stuff on his phone while driving, even if he isnt inputting anything. Heard any statistics lately? I'm a pretty laid back person 99.9% of the time, but I have a huge pet peeve with texting or drinking while driving.

Edit: Boom! 5,000 posts!
congrats on the 5,000... wasted it though on tini

We should beat Utah as Wilson is a accident waiting to happen every time he throws the ball. Against Oregon State he stopped throwing the ball and started running his butt for that comeback. Did any of you notice? Connor has show me, he is fast, but hates contact. won't hit anybody to score. Mac might need to make a change.

Did anyone notice Travis Wilson ran a lot against Oregon State? I don't believe so.

They were heavy favorites to win 2 years ago (would have played in Pac 12 title game had they beat us) and lost at home to Colorado. They barely escaped with a win against the worst CU team in history last year. The are beatable.

Well this is true... we played one of the worst games of that entire year against CU... it is also true that we beat CU last year with the worst team we have had in the last decade.

Utah will beat CU this year.

Well this is true... we played one of the worst games of that entire year against CU... it is also true that we beat CU* last year with the worst team we have had in the last decade and a half.

*Versus CU's worst team in school history

Well this is true... we played one of the worst games of that entire year against CU... it is also true that we beat CU last year with the worst team we have had in the last decade and a half.

It ain't a lock, but I guess you guys never learn.

This is a game of inches...

You guys are making up ground but still... way behind. :smile:

Last edited:
Well this is true... we played one of the worst games of that entire year against CU... it is also true that we beat CU last year with the worst team we have had in the last decade.

*Versus CU's worst team in school history
and one of the worst coaching jobs in the history of / well football.

I have a buddy who's a big BYU fan.

He's almost got me hating the Yoots, although some of his complaints aren't really logical to me as a non-Mormon.

If I was a Utah fan, I would be terrified of the CU game until we prove they shouldn't be.

just remember everything is on a cycle. CU will be back.

I get it. I'd like to see CU and Utah begin to make some waves in the PAC.

I'm still optimistic that the Utes will make a bowl game this year. Travis Wilson is developing and our O line and defensive secondary are young and inexperienced... we will be stronger as we gain experience. We haven't had a quarterback for awhile. Now, we seem to have one... even if he threw 6 picks yesterday (most were not his fault, even though he will take the blame).

Here is SI's take for anyone that cares,

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/co...004/ucla-bruins-beat-utah-utes/#ixzz2glUG7wuT

I have a buddy who's a big BYU fan.

He's almost got me hating the Yoots, although some of his complaints aren't really logical to me as a non-Mormon.

Consider that carefully. Zoobs are not to be trusted, they are not right in the head.

Consider that carefully. Zoobs are not to be trusted, they are not right in the head.

lol @ "Zoobs"

I find the BYU/Utah rivalry terribly entertaining.

I wish we had a real rivalry that was like that. I just don't ever want it to be with CSU.

This is a game of inches...

You guys are making up ground but still... way behind. :smile:

Dude. I'll remind you - this is CU. Not CSU. I know you guys have been playing CSU for a long time, and you probably haven't yet figured out the difference. Frankly, there hasn't been much of a difference in the last two years, but I digress. I can see why you might think Utah has something over Colorado when your only experience has been with CSU. We're not CSU. You will eventually figure this out.

Dude. I'll remind you - this is CU. Not CSU. I know you guys have been playing CSU for a long time, and you probably haven't yet figured out the difference. Frankly, there hasn't been much of a difference in the last two years, but I digress. I can see why you might think Utah has something over Colorado when your only experience has been with CSU. We're not CSU. You will eventually figure this out.
When we stop sucking ass and return to our historic form as a plus .600 team - and that is not getting into the glory years with Coach Mac I.

Back