What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah/Oregon

Lets be real, Oregon will destroy us next week. If we keep it within 20 I'll be surprised.

We have chances at WSU and OSU, those are realistic target wins. Still a few years of doing everything right before other Pac teams even notice us, but we'll F it up somewhere along the way and still be hovering around 1-2 conference wins in 2020.

Cu can score on oregon but can the defense get enough stops for it to even matter? Utah defense, especialky up front bliws ours away.

Lets be real, Oregon will destroy us next week. If we keep it within 20 I'll be surprised.

We have chances at WSU and OSU, those are realistic target wins. Still a few years of doing everything right before other Pac teams even notice us, but we'll F it up somewhere along the way and still be hovering around 1-2 conference wins in 2020.

your optimism is refreshing. thanks!!

Let us dream for a week. It's all we got.

Helfrich killed Colorado. Now he's gonna kill Oregon.

Helfrich = Neuheisal. Suck tshirt Oregon fans.

This isn't Oregon laying an egg. They're not that good. Their defense gave up 40+ a game to Eastern Washington and Georgia State, and Utah may put 60 on them the way they're going. They're WAY down-and they don't have a QB. Adams doesn't know the system, whereas Lockie knows the system but isn't anywhere near the athlete. They're very beatable

tumblr_mm6wxoSmZm1qipjgvo1_500.gif

Cynical would be saying we wont win another game this year....which isn't too much of a stretch given the state of the program.

I wouldn't say they are very beatable, but ou is beatable for cu. the way this game is going tonite, if cu can go ahead early, ou may lose composure

This game tonight has to give people more hope than they had before. Sure, Oregon might get pissed off, figure it out, and play like their hair's on fire. But every other year we've been in the Pac-12 they were a machine and we knew what we'd get... an ass kicking. For next week, we don't know. They've got defensive issues. They've got issues at quarterback. If you can't stop people and you don't get good play from under center, I don't care how good the rest of your team may be -- you're very vulnerable.

Reactions: SBG
This game tonight has to give people more hope than they had before. Sure, Oregon might get pissed off, figure it out, and play like their hair's on fire. But every other year we've been in the Pac-12 they were a machine and we knew what we'd get... an ass kicking. For next week, we don't know. They've got defensive issues. They've got issues at quarterback. If you can't stop people and you don't get good play from under center, I don't care how good the rest of your team may be -- you're very vulnerable.
And they have to go on the road...

Back