What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah/Oregon

Yeah. Other than knocking the Utes out of the Pac-12 title game, there hasn't been a lot to cheer for the past few years. We're on our way back, though.
You thought that at the beginning of last year too. Time will tell and we'll see. The proof remains to be seen, you guys haven't beat anybody yet. You have a sweet new locker room now though.

You went from a whiny bitch begging for compliments to an egotistical douche in one page.

Impressive.
It's so much more fun around here before conference play begins. After that, it's just sad and I feel sorry for ya. It's nice to see ya so cocky. Oregon isn't that good, but it will be interesting to see what they do with CU.

It's so much more fun around here before conference play begins. After that, it's just sad and I feel sorry for ya. It's nice to see ya so cocky. Oregon isn't that good, but it will be interesting to see what they do with CU.

Are you one of those jack Mormons?

First game of the year, I said Utah looked good, very good. Oregon is a better team than showed up on the field last night, but even if they had not stepped on their dicks, I still think Utah would have won.

This could be Utah's year. They have to go on the road to USC, and they get UCLA at home. We might catch them looking ahead to Stanford, but they could be the Pac-12's playoff team.

I knew I recognized you. You were the guy doing the "overrated, clap, clap, clap clap clap" chant right?

Look bud, we were all cheering for your team a few weeks ago, but that's because you were playing Nebraska. Since then, we really don't give a crap about you. Are you guys even allowed to message board on a Sunday? Leave us alone.

Look bud, we were all cheering for your team a few weeks ago, but that's because you were playing ****braska. Since then, we really don't give a crap about you. Are you guys even allowed to message board on a Sunday? Leave us alone.
Are you supposed to be a badass? Because so far it couldn't be less impressive. Lame and weak. Go beat USC, UCLA, Stanford, or Oregon... then we will talk.

Are you supposed to be a badass? Because so far it couldn't be less impressive. Lame and weak. Go beat USC, UCLA, Stanford, or Oregon... then we will talk.

It's an Internet forum. No one here can be a badass. How about you beat those teams and then come back and talk? Didn't you just lose to UCLA last week?

Eh, I thought about if for a minute and I got it know. I was about to delete my posts but you saved my stupidity for ever! Thanks! I get it now.

Carry on.

Mock our football team all you want,but don't you ****ing dare compare the posters of this site to the ****ty play of our team. There has to be something better to do in Provo on a Sunday night.

Mock our football team all you want,but don't you ****ing dare compare the posters of this site to the ****ty play of our team. There has to be something better to do in Provo on a Sunday night.
HAhahahaha. Classic, nice. I'm out of here... good luck Buffs! I hope you guys earn some respect this year! Go get Oregon!

I kind of feel like this sorta thing happens every year with Devildog. He starts off okay, and then his level of contribution just peters off somewhere around a junior high level. We'll talk again in a few months. Hopefully CU has something to talk about going into that game, but who knows.

Back