What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah/Oregon

The "show us where he touched you" doll was red.
Where-did-He-touch-You_o_115734.jpg

I kind of feel like this sorta thing happens every year with Devildog. He starts off okay, and then his level of contribution just peters off somewhere around a junior high level. We'll talk again in a few months. Hopefully CU has something to talk about going into that game, but who knows.
If you expect more... you are going to have to elevate your own game. Let's be honest here, this thread hasn't been your best work ether.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=utah+football&sh=0

I kind of feel like this sorta thing happens every year with Devildog. He starts off okay, and then his level of contribution just peters off somewhere around a junior high level. We'll talk again in a few months. Hopefully CU has something to talk about going into that game, but who knows.
If you expect more... you are going to have to elevate your own game. Let's be honest here, this thread hasn't been your best work either.

Cynical would be saying we wont win another game this year....which isn't too much of a stretch given the state of the program.

Stay off the wagon man. You are the types we don't need. Honestly, go piss off. I am tired of this CSU type rhetoric. There has to come a turning point and you must not have really looked back at CUs history. You saying we will win 1-2 conference games in 2020 proves this point. Piss off and **** off! Go Buffs.

BTW, we are going to play Oregon tough. Not sure we will win but this isn't the talented teams they have had. Oregon has not restocked the cupboards very well. Look forward to a sellout!

One more thing; I realize the irony of this post, but calling someone's smack talk weak is really the weakest form of smack. So next time you stumble back here, bring something better than begging for props, getting roasted, coming back to blame your post on alcohol, then making some ****y non-clever remarks about our team, followed by pathetic claims that our smack isn't good enough. Take a lesson from liverflukes or don't bother coming back. I highly doubt your home board would choose you as an ambassador, even though the rest of them are probably just as vanilla.

If you expect more... you are going to have to elevate your own game. Let's be honest here, this thread hasn't been your best work either.

It's sad that you're so insecure in your own fandom that you came crawling to a forum (that has nothing to do with your team or the team that you beat) crying about the fact that we weren't giving the poor old Utes the credit they deserved :cry: And then tried to play it off like you "don't remember posting".

It must be a tough life being a 12 year old mormon lost in the interwebs.

It's sad that you're so insecure in your own fandom that you came crawling to a forum (that has nothing to do with your team or the team that you beat) crying about the fact that we weren't giving the poor old Utes the credit they deserved :cry: And then tried to play it off like you "don't remember posting".

It must be a tough life being a 12 year old mormon lost in the interwebs.
If I remember correctly, Devildog isn't LDS, which probably heightens his broader sense of persecution.

The BYU trolls have been far more entertaining.

One more thing; I realize the irony of this post, but calling someone's smack talk weak is really the weakest form of smack. So next time you stumble back here, bring something better than begging for props, getting roasted, coming back to blame your post on alcohol, then making some ****y non-clever remarks about our team, followed by pathetic claims that our smack isn't good enough. Take a lesson from liverflukes or don't bother coming back. I highly doubt your home board would choose you as an ambassador, even though the rest of them are probably just as vanilla.
I'm glad you took a minute to think. You needed that. The next time I stumble back will be after Oregon lights you up. If you are the best there is here, the rest of the PAC won't be expecting much from the Buffs board or their team. Rugged really? I doubt that. Anything but.

I'm glad you took a minute to think. You needed that. The next time I stumble back will be after Oregon lights you up. If you are the best there is here, the rest of the PAC won't be expecting much from the Buffs board or their team. Rugged really? I doubt that. Anything but.

Your idea of a fun Saturday night is to visit college football forums to make fun of a team for losing to a team they're double digit underdogs to? Sad existence you live. Hopefully it's cut short.

Your idea of a fun Saturday night is to visit college football forums to make fun of a team for losing to a team they're double digit underdogs to? Sad existence you live. Hopefully it's cut short.

I'm sorry. Did I hurt your feelings tough guy?

I'm sorry. Did I hurt your feelings tough guy?

You didn't. Please stop posting as if I'm acting like I'm a badass or tough, as I'm not and have not claimed to be either. It's a poor generic attempt to undermine my posts and elicit an emotional response. The true sign of an unrated troll. Can you please send someone more interesting over? Interactions with opposing fan bases shouldn't be as boring as this.

You didn't. Please stop posting as if I'm acting like I'm a badass or tough, as I'm not and have not claimed to be either. It's a poor generic attempt to undermine my posts and elicit an emotional response. The true sign of an unrated troll. Can you please send someone more interesting over? Interactions with opposing fan bases shouldn't be as boring as this.

I thought you were tough...my bad.

getting more sad for you.
I'm not kidding when I say that he's not actually worse than the Illinois basketball fans, and that group of really, really weird Oregon fans that visited two years ago. The ones that got super-uppity over my use of "FIFY".

So he's sad, for sure, but not he's just kind of plateaued at generally sad for me. He's certainly not epic sad or anything.

I picture him as Gunny Highway, but not tough. Like if Swede had actually (and literally) ripped his head off and **** down his neck.

Orr are you previous military? Semper Fi fawker. It's been fun, but I'm done. Seriously good luck against the Ducks. I hope you guys can win... but I doubt it.
No, I'm not previous military. Thanks for the well wishes, passive aggressive troll. We'll see you in a few months.

Back