What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah Utes v Colorado Buffaloes - GAME THREAD

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

"I thought about calling a timeout to ice the kid, but then I thought, 'Nah, he's gonna

miss it,' " Embree said.

Favorite play of the game was Cunningham grabbing the ball poked out by Polk and running his ass to the sideline. He clearly knew he had no business touching the ball for an extended period of time.

I had to drive over to Farmington to snag up my son at the start of the 4th qtr, his mom took him to a movie. I about rear ended the car in front of me when they missed the fg, I wish I was kidding. I missed them by about 6 inches lol. At least my son wasnt in the car yet and I know my brakes work.

great win for the seniors! I had to watch on tape delay so I'm just now getting caught up on this thread.

This win was the result of perfect combination of enough good plays by the buffs and luck to overcome our repeated Barney Fife shots to the feet and the worst officiating I can recall.

Now my off season will be slightly less ******. Time for the staff to go out and kill it on the recruiting trail!

Go Buffs!

Absolutely. They go into the offseason on a positive note. They feel like they're heading in the right direction. They beat a quality team on the road when there wasn't anything other than pride on the line for them. Utah had a chance at the Pac 12 South division. They were playing for everything. We won. This is a very significant victory, no matter how hard we tried to give it away.

And I hope this carry's over into the next season

for sure, especially certain seniors + one RS sophomore WR/TE.

The soph WR/TE surprised me today in a positive way. The late game holding call was a BS call. The DE grabbed him and dragged him down behind the play and they called him for holding. I was also surprised to see him make the catch on the long pass in the first half. He also had some effective blocks today in the running game, might be the first time all season.

The soph WR/TE surprised me today in a positive way. The late game holding call was a BS call. The DE grabbed him and dragged him down behind the play and they called him for holding. I was also surprised to see him make the catch on the long pass in the first half. He also had some effective blocks today in the running game, might be the first time all season.
we will respectfully disagree on that holding call.

There appears to be alot of trash talk in the eeee s pee n comments section. Based on some of the anti CU content, Moose figures to be involved.

we will respectfully disagree on that holding call.

Just watched it on video, Thornton had his hands inside the defenders shoulders and didn't have jersey, hands were open, the DE had Thornton by the outside of the shoulder pads, pulled him and spun him around dragging Thornton with him. The call actually should have been a no call since it came after the play had already passed by but if a flag had to fall it should have been defensive holding.

Also - shame that orms was flagged on his clinIc tackle. Mil is here tonight and if you know the history, I am one brick shy of ****faced. GO BUFFS!

Also on CU's last drive trying to kill the clock Jone's face mask was grabbed and his helmet twisted around on his head, no call.

That 15 yards and first down would have made life much easier for us.

Also - shame that orms was flagged on his clinIc tackle. Mil is here tonight and if you know the history, I am one brick shy of ****faced. GO BUFFS!
A clinic tackle is wrapping the defender up and not letting go. Watch Champ Bailey tackle, it is a clinic.

Orms shoulder checked the WR to ensure that he didn't come down with the ball.

Don't get me wrong I am fully supporting the shoulder check in this situation. It was the best option and came down with the best results. And was a clean hit. However, it was not a clinic tackle.

Mike Patrick was giving Embree preps during the Cal-ASU game.

Isn't giving much in the way of "preps" :tongue2: to the Buffs ... e.g, "no one, i mean NO ONE, expected Colorado to beat Utah. We saw Colorado earlier in the season."

**** you Mike. :haha2:

Back