1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ute fan's take on their 2011 team...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by ScottyBuff, May 6, 2011.

1. ScottyBuff

ScottyBuff Well-Known Member

Actually seems like a very knowledgeable group of posters at this site.

The intial write-up could almost be "copy and paste" of what CU is heading into for the 2011 season too!

Questions about the secondary, implementation of a new offense, a very shaky special teams group, problems winning road games, and concerns over depth at key positions are all too close to home.

2. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Link?

3. ScottyBuff

uh. oh yeah.

here

haha! damn Sam Adams Irish Red!

4. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

I think Utah will be good, but not great. I predict the step up in competition will result in a few more losses than they are accustomed to lately. Playing big boy football week in and week out will take a toll on them.

5. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

I see 4 losses for Utah next season. There's only on CSU in the 12 Pac.

6. ScottyBuff

For certain.

However, I ****ing hate that the PAC gave them the first home game in the series, knowing we were screwed in our 2011 schedule already. If they had flipped that to a home game for us, we would be good-to-go in our home schelly without having to have Cal as an OOC, and the Utes wouldn't have 7 ****ing home games this year!

anyway.

The poster was really in-depth and definitely not a "homer" about his team. I appreciated his take on his team. That board seems to be better than other ones I've seen for our new rival, but you still have to put up with a bunch of BYU dudes.

7. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

I don't see a Utah-Colorado rivalry anytime soon. A CougarUte website! What kind of incestuous love-hate thing are these guys into?

Wazzou is already the "little cougars".

No way CU needs to get wrapped up in a polygamist rivalry situation!

(That board does have smarter fans and a better format than Utefans.net. Its URL is stickied in the P12 Rival Message Board thread)

8. Maxer

Maxer Member