What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

VB - Props to Senior Nikki Lindow

TDbuff

Club Member
Club Member
Another positive story, VB's Nikki Lindow had an eventful weekend, pretty impressive:
View attachment 12630

From CUVB facebook: I have worked with some pretty amazing young women in my coaching career...had to share the story of this one. Nikki Lindow, a senior MB for us at CU, was set to leave with our team to play in Texas this weekend when the catastrophic flooding started in the Boulder area on Thursday. We made the decision that she was needed to stay back to help save her family's farm and animals....literally got the call while we were boarding the plane at the airport! She stays home and help them save their family home and livelihood- evacuating their horses to high ground, shoveling for 18 hours to help protect their home and barns, and once they could take a breathe of relief, she grabbed her gear and jumped on a flight to come join her other family...the Colorado Buffs Volleyball team. She was just in time to help us win the tournament at Baylor this weekend with a strong team performance and a convincing 3 set sweep. The human spirit is an amazing thing sometimes! Bravo to this tough young woman...what a good representation of commitment, family, and character...I am proud she is a Buff!
https://www.facebook.com/cubuffsvb

Attachments

• flood.jpg
    flood.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 3
Great story and she sounds like an amazing person.

I was hoping that by moving this to its own thread that it would get some attention.

Also, I encourage people to go to the Facebook link and "Like" the post on this.

Definitely great story and a great person, glad she's a Buff.:gobuffs:

Back