What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vegas coverage

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
This post by YngC got deleted accidentally in the process of an edit:

Hey guys wanted to let you know that there will be TONS of free coverage from me, mainly on Twitter, next week in Las Vegas. Obviously when it comes to comments on each school, detailed breakdowns etc much of it will be premium material. Still there will be a lot of "so and so looks good", "lists offers from x, y is coming the hardest" and what not. I'll also try to stop by here after each day to maybe add a little more. Hopefully, not counting my third grade editing skills, I'll have highlights (free) up of just about every known CU target from the class of 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.

My Twitter handle is @William_Whelan. I know you all pretty much know who to follow but Josh Gershon, Evan Daniels, Jerry Meyer, Chris Fischer, Eric Bossi and Dave Telep (among sooo many others) do a great job at these things.

Back