What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vengeance of the Buffalo

We are now entering the season ranked most likely in the Top 25...check the record books, that isn't the "norm" for CU...this is a new era of Colorado Basketball...there is always another level we can bring it to as a fan base! We owe that to the players who will go out and take this program to new heights this year. That's the beauty of the C-Unit, having such passionate fans that we actually can have a conversation like this realistically. I went to several Cal games last year and they were not half empty by any stretch of the imagination. You build on the great foundation in place and soar to new heights.

@Shldr2Shldr I totally agree, it was merely a suggestion with the hopes of inspiring a chant unique to the Buffs. Something that builds up and gets the crowd on their feet. Create a dynamic atmosphere and a ruthless environment for opposing teams.

We are now entering the season ranked most likely in the Top 25...check the record books, that isn't the "norm" for CU...this is a new era of Colorado Basketball...there is always another level we can bring it to as a fan base! We owe that to the players who will go out and take this program to new heights this year. That's the beauty of the C-Unit, having such passionate fans that we actually can have a conversation like this realistically. I went to several Cal games last year and they were not half empty by any stretch of the imagination. You build on the great foundation in place and soar to new heights.

So what you're saying is that we need to bring in a student who commands cheers throughout the game? Because without it the energy is down in the building? I could get behind that, but I disagree with your claim that the energy was low in the building. we had record sellouts this year.

Could be a student but it doesn't have to be, it would be much better if they had tryouts for it. All I said is that it could become greater...there is always room for improvement. That's just one idea too...

We also desperately need a more energizing intro to games. I think it would be great if we could add flair to the beginning of basketball games.

Should we start a thread for ideas?

Everybody is already wearing the 15 piece minimum. Isn't that enough?

Back