1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Best Case Senario

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffsfan09, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Buffsfan09

Buffsfan09 Member

we are 5-7 at the end of the year with two more victories coming over KU and Iowa St. watch out for progress.

2. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

KU is just downright bad. I think they have quit.

ISU got shut out by OU tonight.

Talk about an ugly game -- that OU game in Norman will be BAD. I may have to take an out-of-town vacation that game.

3. Buffsfan09

Buffsfan09 Member

I think the line on that OU game will start at 20 and tease up close to 25 buy game time.

4. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Amazingly, with tech,isu at home they are winnable along with kansas.

If cu beats tech at home next week, 4-3, they will get crushed by OU so 4-4. The only way cu wins 6 is if they beat tech at home,is the team still with hawk?

5. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

6. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

i just spit my drink all over my screen with that comment! what makes you belive that?

and no. im not kidding. i took a swig, got a cough as i read that and sprayed it all over my laptop as i was reading that.

and yes. i blame you. i will see you on judge judy. you have caused me to damage my computer. :smile2:

7. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

I think they have bought in to his life philosophy for the most part and are still with him. This is part of what will have to been unlearned in the event of a coaching change (always prepared for the worst with this administration).

The Buffs don't beat Tech though. The defense is crumbling and despite past successes Tech will move the ball and score, plenty. Every tea will play the Buffs tough. Nobody is going to want to be the one team CU beat before they fled to the PAC 12

8. Buffsfan09

Buffsfan09 Member

I object to your contention that I caused damage to your computer. Clearly you peed on your keyboard when we went for two in the first quarter. Forensics will show that the liquid that caused the damage was a clearish yellow substance and not bourbon brown.

9. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

yellow? bourbon brown? you donkey!!! you are done.

10. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

The best case scenario is firing Hawkins. The sooner we do it, the sooner we can put this mess behind us and move on.

11. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

Baron Batch will have a career day running or catching swing passes on this front seven. Don't see the W happening. 5-7 best case scenario. Clean house.

12. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

St-HAWK-holm syndrome?