What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Visitors this Weekend

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
PF Majok Majok (Northfield-Mt. Herman Prep)
PF Gorgui Dieng (Huntington HS)

Both would be freshmen in 2010-2011. McClain is the lead recruiter on both prospects.

I had previously posted about Majok's visit this weekend, but Adam at Rivals broke the news earlier today about Dieng visiting this weekend. (As an aside, Adam/Rivals has done a great job of stepping up its basketball coverage this year. Ringo/Scout has also improved considerably.)

dieng is a blocking machine and displayed that fact at the Derby classic in Kentucky. I believe Dieng is Lousville bound.

Supposedly these visits have been postponed/cancelled.

Be interesting to see how this shakes out.

Two athletic power forwards, 6-foot-8 Majok Majok of Northfield (Mass.) Mt. Hermon and 6-10 Gorgui Dieng of Huntington (W.Va.) High, had been scheduled to make official visits to Colorado this weekend, but their trips were postponed by CU until a new coach is hired.

This is from the article where Dunlap calls CU the job he really wants. From what's written here, the university postponed the visit, not the players. I think this is interesting because it means it really is a wide-open battle at this point. You have to think that if they're 100% decided on McClain, they would still be visiting this weekend since he's still out there recruiting for us right now. I guess we'll find out soon enough. I'd be really surprised if we didn't see an announcement by Wednesday at the latest.

Back