1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visitors this Weekend

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Recruiting Central' started by Buffnik, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

PF Majok Majok (Northfield-Mt. Herman Prep)
    PF Gorgui Dieng (Huntington HS)

Both would be freshmen in 2010-2011. McClain is the lead recruiter on both prospects.

I had previously posted about Majok's visit this weekend, but Adam at Rivals broke the news earlier today about Dieng visiting this weekend. (As an aside, Adam/Rivals has done a great job of stepping up its basketball coverage this year. Ringo/Scout has also improved considerably.)

2. SECOBuffsFan

SECOBuffsFan Active Member

I am a lot higher on Majok than Dieng....think Majok has more room to grow in his time here...just my opinion

3. canuck_buff

canuck_buff Active Member

dieng is a blocking machine and displayed that fact at the Derby classic in Kentucky. I believe Dieng is Lousville bound.

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Supposedly these visits have been postponed/cancelled.

Be interesting to see how this shakes out.

5. GoldenBuff

GoldenBuff Club Member Club Member

This is from the article where Dunlap calls CU the job he really wants. From what's written here, the university postponed the visit, not the players. I think this is interesting because it means it really is a wide-open battle at this point. You have to think that if they're 100% decided on McClain, they would still be visiting this weekend since he's still out there recruiting for us right now. I guess we'll find out soon enough. I'd be really surprised if we didn't see an announcement by Wednesday at the latest.