What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Volleyball at #21 Oregon

Oregon takes the 2nd set 16-25 to take a 2-0 lead. The Buffs are still in it but really have to cut down on the errors to get back in it.

3rd set is underway. Service error after a point again. 9th service error of match.
1-1

I feel like we're a better team than these last three conference sweeps on the road would suggest.

I sure hope they win at Oregon State. CU is much the better team and that would let them get the monkey of not having ever won a PAC conference road match off their back.

I sure hope they win at Oregon State. CU is much the better team and that would let them get the monkey of not having ever won a PAC conference road match off their back.

They better since OSU is 0-6 in conference, if we can't beat them we're in trouble. Also, the UCLA win is looking less and less impressive every week.

looks like rick george is getting closer to having his first hotseat. These buffs are way too inconsistent.

I've been disappointed that this team can not win on the road in the Pac 12. Sounds like they better beat Oregon State since they are winless in the conference. At least I get to watch this match.

Win over Washington is still very impressive. Team does need to learn on road. Winning at home doesn't do it in the Pac 12.

looks like rick george is getting closer to having his first hotseat. These buffs are way too inconsistent.

I'm about over Liz Kritza.

She's got the program to a place where it should be a very desirable job. Candidates can see the talent, the nice facilities and the excellent recruiting grounds. CU should be able to attract a really good coach.

Back