What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Volleyball Begins Season With "Sky's The Limit" Mentality

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
University of Colorado volleyball head coach Liz Kritza addressed the media at CU’s annual fall sports media day on Saturday, previewing the upcoming 2014 season.

Kritza was joined by the team’s captains, senior outside hitter Taylor Simpson and junior setter Nicole Edelman. The trio was very excited about the chance to improve on last season’s run to the NCAA Tournament second round.

The Buffs report today for the fall training camp and will have their first practice from 4-7 p.m. at the Coors Events Center after several meetings.

Season tickets for 2014 are on sale and start at just $25 for adults, which include all 16 home matches. Kids 12 and under are free this year. Tickets can be purchased at CUBuffs.com or by calling the CU Ticket Office at 303-49-BUFFS. A complete schedule is available at CUBuffs.com.

Click on the video link for the press conference, transcript coming soon.

Read more...
Volleyball Media Day
Buy Season Tickets
Media Day Notes

I'm excited for this season. We're on the cusp of being a very good program. The last couple seasons were like Bzdelik's last and Tad's first in hoops. Learned how to win and then became very strong at home but inconsistent on the road. Time for VB to take that next step and show that they've arrived on the scene as a program to watch.

I'm excited for this season. We're on the cusp of being a very good program. The last couple seasons were like Bzdelik's last and Tad's first in hoops. Learned how to win and then became very strong at home but inconsistent on the road. Time for VB to take that next step and show that they've arrived on the scene as a program to watch.

I'm so excited for all of our teams this season, I'm just afraid I won't have nearly enough time to watch them.

Back