1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Volleyball Ranked 21st In AVCA Coaches Poll

Discussion in 'University of Colorado News and Olympic Sports' started by RSSBot, Nov 3, 2014.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Category: Volleyball

Coming off a victorious road sweep through the desert against Arizona and Arizona State, the University of Colorado volleyball team is ranked in the AVCA Division I Coaches Poll, coming in at 21st.

Originally posted by CUBuffs.com
    Click here to view the article.

2. AztecBuff

AztecBuff Club Member Club Member

Nice recognition for a program that keeps on improving. Keep on working!

Congrats to the players and coaches.

3. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Just noticed this. Awesome news! Let's get all our teams ranked!!

4. BeBe

BeBe Club Member Club Member

This week the VB team plays 2 more ranked teams but this time here at home. On Thursday they play #15 UCLA at 6:30 PM and on Sunday they play #19 USC at noon. If anyone can make it to Coors to support this team, please do so. They have been working hard and playing well as they try to continue to climb up the ladder. Fan support is so helpful to their continued success. We know that UCLA will have a vocal contingent at Coors since they have player from Colorado on their roster.

5. buff190

buff190 Club Member Club Member

I'll be there for both games. Both My grandson and I really enjoy going to the Volleyball games! Great athleticism and great action!

I would recommend it to anyone.

6. Uncle Ken

Uncle Ken Orr no morr Club Member

We really, really, really need to get that USC burden off our backs and take care of business with the Trojans. UCLA will be looking for revenge. The team needs to at least split this weekend's matches in my opinion.

Last year, any win on the road (3 straight sets at Pullman after dropping the first two) was a big deal. Now we're taking care of businesses against quality teams in their houses and the Stanford (home) and Washington matches this season revealed we are a team that can compete with the best in the nation.

7. BeBe

BeBe Club Member Club Member