What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Volleyball vs #25 Arizona

So glad there is a decent live stream of this match. I was unable to go due to a health problem. This is the first home match I've missed in ages. Last week I tried watching another match on live stream and the camera work was so bad that it was unwatchable. This one is better. And I'm liking the results on the court so far. It seems that Taylor Simpson is back at or near full strength which is a huge boost for the Buffs. Seeing her try to play last Friday at Oregon was painful to watch. She was only a shadow of her true self. I was glad to see that she didn't play at OSU and that the Buffs still won.

So glad there is a decent live stream of this match. I was unable to go due to a health problem. This is the first home match I've missed in ages. Last week I tried watching another match on live stream and the camera work was so bad that it was unwatchable. This one is better. And I'm liking the results on the court so far. It seems that Taylor Simpson is back at or near full strength which is a huge boost for the Buffs. Seeing her try to play last Friday at Oregon was painful to watch. She was only a shadow of her true self. I was glad to see that she didn't play at OSU and that the Buffs still won.

The free stream is one of the few times I can actually watch and they look very good.

Nice match Buffs. One thing they have dealt with a lot is a slow start in set 3, coming out of the 10 minute break. Tonight they did that a bit but got turned on again quickly. Also good to see them fight when Arizona played them hard and they made a few mistakes in set 3. That's a place where the mental toughness comes into play and they showed that tonight.

Nice win over a ranked opponent. Now please, show some consistency

Exactly!

This is a huge win tonight. Ranked opponent. Now over .500 in Pac-12 play.

ASU is not at the same level. Buffs can't follow up another win over a ranked team with a bad loss.

Nice win over a ranked opponent. Now please, show some consistency

Buffs know how to protect their home court. Plus it was Friday night in Boulder and they've been winning all of those matches, even when Washington was ranked #1.

They do not play well on the road and the Pac 12 is tough.

They can win on Sunday.

Hope you feel better soon BeBe.

Back